Dream Gameshow

Xetrov

1. A famous tennis player stole 25 Euros from me (but returned it later).
    dream
  2. I almost got driven over by a bus at rather high speed.
    real life
  3. My left index finger got into a stationary chainsaw.
    dream
  4. I see a girl kiss a dude and she exclaims “juck it tastes like cheese!”
    real life
    :wiske:

The answers to mine:

1. Dream, Im not that pervesed o_O
  2. Dream, to ashamed to do it IRL
  3. Real, yes, its true, very weird, not a desease (SP) But extreme rubbing causes it to be like that, genetic trait I guess o_O
  4. Real o_o I have infact done that o_o
  1. A famous tennis player stole 25 Euros from me (but returned it later).
    Dream.
  2. I almost got driven over by a bus at rather high speed.
    Dream. Buses NEVER go at high speeds! :cool:
  3. My left index finger got into a stationary chainsaw.
    Hmmm… dream.
  4. I see a girl kiss a dude and she exclaims “juck it tastes like cheese!”
    HAHA Real!
  1. A school bus also came at me high speed and I moved less than an itch to allow it to flip and crash and grind into the ground with sparks flying.

2. My friend is riding his bicycle in the street when a limosuine drives up over the hill real fast and hits him , lacerating his arm and legs pretty bad.

3. I’m riding the school bus and there’s a race war going on between blacks and whites and some black guy punches me in the back of the head for no reason.

4. I’m mopping the back patio and the bubble start to form patterns and shapes and cover the general area around me.

5. I won a million dollars in a contest where I had to stand on top of a 20 foot pole as did 5 other people. They all fell off before I did.

So which ones are dreams?

Killaklown:

They all sound like dreams to me, with the possible exception of 4. Just let me know how many are real, and I’ll probably be able to guess which ones they are.

Only one of them is real, and surprise, it isn’t the one you’re thinking of.

Is number 2 real? :confused:

BTW Atheist you never posted which ones of yours were real. :help:

Yep! No. 2 it was.

1. My cat went insane and we had to put her down.
Real. She didn’t seem to have any physical problems, she just went crazy and pretended she lived in a small bush down the road. Wouldn’t come out for anything. I saw it coming (she was 15), so I wasn’t surprised, or saddened.

2. I drove my car off a small bridge at night, destroying it.
Dream. I destroyed it a different way in real life.

3. I recently turned down a 100k/year job because it would require moving overseas.
Dream. Moving overseas would only sweeten the deal as far as I’m concerned.

4. A girl once offered me firearms in exchange for dating her.
[/quote]

Real. … an interesting story behind this one. Best left for another time.

So I got 50% right. 1 and 3 :wiske:

Choosing 1 out of 4 made the latest post easy. Just common sense. :cool:

edit You still destroyed your car in RL that’s cheating. :tongue:

Woah, weird girl. That’s not freaky at all (sarcasm)

I think i’ll have a go at this here’s mine

1. Jumping around in a very big jumping castle that was inside a building. The castle is actually about 2-3 stories high or even higher

2. Had a cold shower (no hot water at all) in winter for a reasonable amount of time. (this was in my house)

3. Saw my mum taking a shirt off the shelf in a store and i thought she was stealing it.

4. Fell over in a train so that the back of my head was gushing blood and i had to have several stitches while awake.

5. Canoeing along a river that had high trees and bushes on the side and when i turned the corner i found that many people were naked on the other side so i turned back.

Alex:

1. Jumping around in a very big jumping castle that was inside a building. The castle is actually about 2-3 stories high or even higher

-Dream

1. Had a cold shower (no hot water at all) in winter for a reasonable amount of time. (this was in my house)

Real

1. Saw my mum taking a shirt off the shelf in a store and i thought she was stealing it.

Dream

1. Fell over in a train so that the back of my head was gushing blood and i had to have several stitches while awake.

Real

1. Canoeing along a river that had high trees and bushes on the side and when i turned the corner i found that many people were naked on the other side so i turned back.

Dream

Cool game, why did it take me so long to notice?!

tapir

alex

1. Jumping around in a very big jumping castle that was inside a building. The castle is actually about 2-3 stories high or even higher DREAM
  2. Had a cold shower (no hot water at all) in winter for a reasonable amount of time. (this was in my house)REAL
  3. Saw my mum taking a shirt off the shelf in a store and i thought she was stealing it.REAL
  4. Fell over in a train so that the back of my head was gushing blood and i had to have several stitches while awake.REAL
  5. Canoeing along a river that had high trees and bushes on the side and when i turned the corner i found that many people were naked on the other side so i turned back.DREAM :wiske:

tapir got it right!
you got one wrong moogle, but very good!

it is very hard to fool you people.

Number 3. The shop one was a dream?

Seems interesting enough… Here’s mine:

1 Stabbing a 5 year old with a ski pole in the stomach, just enough so he bled.
2 Watching The Matrix 3
3 Hearing the loudest bang I’ve ever heard, then seeing dark smoke literally fill up the whole sky, then going to the source to see a bus that’s completely burnt through from the interior.
4 Driving through Manhatten, NYC, and seeing one of the generic late-model yellow cabs standing in the middle of the intersection, with no emergency crews or any people around it, completely black and burnt on one half, and yellow on the other.

Stuffness This is going to be difficult…

1 Stabbing a 5 year old with a ski pole in the stomach, just enough so he bled. DREAM
2 Watching The Matrix 3 DREAM?
3 Hearing the loudest bang I’ve ever heard, then seeing dark smoke literally fill up the whole sky, then going to the source to see a bus that’s completely burnt through from the interior. REAL
4 Driving through Manhatten, NYC, and seeing one of the generic late-model yellow cabs standing in the middle of the intersection, with no emergency crews or any people around it, completely black and burnt on one half, and yellow on the other. REAL

It will be interesting to see if I got any right. :wiske:

right moogle.
And stuffness:

1. real-it could have been an accident
  2. real-who wouldn’t see it?
  3. dream-i have not heard about this incident
  4. dream-that would be strange in RL

The second part can be found here:

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … highlight=