Speeding up time

Hey Dreamers,

I had a LD not long ago. In this dream I was able to speed up dream time. It was like fast forwarding a DVD or a VHS. Everything moved very quick. But my conciouss was not affected, I knew everything was going faster and I could not interpret everything happening because everything went to fast!

Does anyone share this experience, or is this something new?

greets,
Thor

i had an ND just the other week where i was running away from the cops in bullet time. it was kinda annoying cause i wanted to move fast (you know to get away from the cops) but everything was moving in slow motion

I experience the slow motion quite often, but it’s easy to let is disappear if you’re lucid. In most of my childhood nightmares this slow motion effect played a big role: everything moved in slow motion except for the horrible beasts ofcourse which came closer every second to grab me. Sometimes when in such a nightmare I knew this would happen if I’d run away. But if I stayed, the beasts would get me. Darn those were scary moments :bored:
I’ve never experienced the opposite effect though.

Hm,
I like to know if anyone had the speed up time experience…

I’ve been interested for some time in the whole notion of manipulating time flow in lucid dreams. This is something that I definitely intend to experiment with when I get more experienced.