I think I'm going to try to master WILD

Not much to report.
I have had better dream recall though,I’m now up to six dreams I remember each night.

Thanks Hubbs!
i always dint know what is that Chakra!

i think i am going try to open my Chakra! but i dont realy know how.any ideas??

No problem, but becareful of how you use that method, they did have some warnings of how you can open them to fast or force them open. Just make sure you read everything fully, so you can try the flower tech.

I know if you practice alot, or try this method like everynight, you have better and better chances of succeding. GoodLuck :grin:

you know hubbs, I’ve heard of the chakra opening thingy on this board too. Someone had an ld where some body spirit guide or something touched their forehead and they woke up different. Freaky 0.o

i also want to know if you are supposed to open your eyes? when you experience vibrations do you just let the hallucinations take over you, or do you open your eyes? :cry:

I’ve opened my eyes before during vibrations but I’m not sure If I had my real eyes open or not. If you are trying to go into a dream you shouldn’t open your eyes.

I dont know HOW to WILD >_> Any explanations? Lengthy would help…

well i am a litlle afraid of chakras,coz it cn couse some psyhical things :wink:
and about those SP , and vibrations-well,i am not afraid…coz i know now that itis nothing :happy:

Well, so far I haven’t had much success with it, but as long as I’m trying it doesn’t bother me much :smile: I’ve been thinking of WILD a lot this week, and (get this) I think I had a dream in which I was trying to fall asleep and try WILD, and I experienced the vibrations and all that. I’m not 100% sure if it was a dream, but atleast I kinda experienced how WILD feels and know what to expect :content:

Also, I was kinda wondering. This may seem like a stupid question, but it’s really important to me. What should be my sleeping position when attempting WILD? Because basicly I feel very awkward when I try to lie on my back (and I’ve heard it’s the best way to initiate WILD). I usually sleep on my side, but when I try WILD my arm starts to ache and it gets very uncomfortable :\

thats actually quite a good question, AND one that I can surprisingly answer. I’ve found for me it’s only possible when lying on my back, either with one foot under the other knee, or just straight out. I also want to mention that out of the times that I’ve done WILD, when I open my eyes during HEAVY vibrations, I see my room, but very blurry and distorted and sometimes hallucinated, and then I somehow wake up and open my eyes AGAIN in reality. When I open them the first time, I find that I have a lack of bodily control. So… I also feel like I’m flying around my room. ^.^
Hope thats helpful.

Only ppl that are very talented or fall very easy into a trance can open there eyes and still wild or do hypnosis or other trance forms.
Normally average talented ppl will wake up by it and are not helping themselves that way! So u better keepyour eyes closed. Unless they open pure naturally and not planned so.

Jeff

okey. Thanks jeff ^.^

I just did WILD a few minutes ago with report-

I had vibes, stronger and stronger, until I had a long period of strange experiences and random thoughts and feelings of odd movement, until for some reason I opened my eyes and found an unfamiliar territory, that quickly turned into my room and I didn’t have my blanket on. Then I opened my eyes again somehow with my blanket on. TO describe this experience jeff, is similar to my first topic here how I explained the strange things happening with my first LD’s. Thats kind of what happened. ^.^

What I suggest- have an iron will unlike myself and stand your ground until you are capable of movement in your dream. I can’t seem to ever move! Why not i wonder?

^.^ Thats my report. Anyone else?

Mmm, interesting… this sparkled my memory when I WILD’ed one time. I remember laying on my side and somehow I WILD’ed on my night of first sleep. I experimented and see if I could WILD with my eyes open. It was weird… I ended up having my eyes open all the time and I went out of body. No black out periods or anything. Of course, I got too excited because it was completely unexpected that I was snapped back to my body. My eyes were still open, but I felt really distorted so I closed my eyes and lightened my trance to reduce my distortion. It was an interesting experience, indeed! I never attempted to try it again because it was a freaky experience also my eyes were so dry when I was done with this WILD. :content:

Thought I’d share that with you… hehe… that was an experience I will never forget!

Well, for me when it comes to WILD, I can get to the numb state then the light vibrations come, but they don’t intensify and nothing really happens. Then eventually they fade away and they usually don’t come back unless I would start all over again :eh: . Plus theres always that constant problem I have with sleeping on my back too which prevents me from entering sleep :neutral: . Well, I guess I’m going to work towards improving WILD too for the next few weeks and see if I make improvements and progress :wink: .

I did a similar thing in health class once. My teacher was just ranting about zeroes if you were caughts sleeping so unless you could sleep with your eyes open you were out of luck. So I tried it and tried to keep my eyes fixed on oblivion or whatever and low and behold, I began to see the colored-black blobs that I see when I wild. Very strange, before i could move further though, I was called on to answer a question. ^.^

Yeah, laying on your back was best for me, i only made the attempt on my back. I had the same case, i was doing the method for a good amount of time, and i kept awake and made sure i didnt fall to far into a trance. Then i notice my eyes’ were prying open, i was forcing them shut, b/c i didnt want to open my eyes and see my room. But it was weird, my eyes forced themselves open, but i couldnt see normally. It was odd, it was like my eyes were dilated. Its to hard to describe what i saw, but a second later i woke up from the trance, and saw my room and tried it again.

The 2nd attempt was also weird, this time i had short incoming dreams, and then continued for a couple of minutes and i would break free and remember i was attempting the wild. It ended up with me falling asleep and having alot of dreams. Not much to recall though :bored:

Well, I had my second successful WILD last night after a few days attempting. I think the best way is to focus on HI as you fall asleep after doing WBTB. I wasn’t even planning to do a WBTB last night, but my neighbor’s house caught on fire at 3:00 AM and police, fire trucks, etc. were all there to wake me up. After about a half an hour when the fire was out, I decided to just go back to sleep focusing on HI. For some reason I just seemed to entirely skip the vibrations since I only receive them sleeping face up. Eventually the HI just got more and more vivid until it became like a photograph slideshow and then an actual dream. I spent a several moments not aware that I actually was dreaming already, but I checked to see if I could move my dream body to do an RC and it worked.

And btw, regardless what technique you use, remember to always keep a firm intention just as you would in MILD. Personally I think a combination of MILD and WILD is better than the techniques by themselves. :wink:

another tip i’ve compiled should be obvious. NEVER STAND UP WHEN VIBRATIONS ARE STRONG. I did that my first time, and I didn’t have leg muscles. I felt strange.

I’ve been trying for about a week now, and I can’t do it. :cry:
As long as I try to “entertain” my mind I can’t fall asleep, and when I finally stop, I go unconcious and fall asleep… any tips?

I have a tip. Instead of trying to use WILD to get to sleep, try thinking of it as keeping you asleep. When you first wake up from a dream in the middle of the night, train yourself not to open your eyes or move at all. Close your eyelids hard (not from the sides. don’t scrunch them. do it from the top) and imagine that your body is falling asleep the same way like when your foot falls asleep. Imagine your body is becoming completely paralyzed.

It takes practice but each time you start to wake up from a dream in the middle of the night, you’ll remember sooner and sooner, and you’ll train your body to do this just before a dream ends, it will help you do WILD.