Has anyone look to the sky?

The sky is my all time favourite thing, especially at night. Tripping out at the sky brings me to a state of nirvana, I’ve defintily got to look at the sky in a lucid dream because i know my mind would make it extremely beautiful.

indeed.

Anyone ever seen the aurora borealis in a dream? I bet that would blow your socks off! Must be beautiful. I see the northern lights in RL fairly regularly here, so I’m a little surprised they’ve never made an appearance in my dreams.

Well, all this talk about the sky is making me want to see if anything is up there tonight. Last weekend the lights and the leonid meteors were out…

yeah, i also get the northern lights here quite a bit also. They are so beautiful. In a dream im so clueless i forget to check to sky,so maybe when i eventualy do look at the sky in a LD, ill be sure to check out the northern lights while im there

funny i just saw this topic…

i had a LD last night, and in my dream i decided to look up at the sky and it was quite weird what I saw. It was a clear sunny day and the sky was blue. The weird thing was was that the only clouds in the sky were kind of circling the sun in a hurricane type swirl thingy…

tonight i remembered to look at the sky and it looked like a normal one - exept with a real fiery sunset.

i remember thinking : “darn, it looks like a normal sky, that is the first time i saw it like that, is there nothing i see that is different from irl?”

then i noticed that on the horizon everything was in flames and i went towards it. but then i decided that was stupid, to run into a fire, so i turned around.

I saw some northern lights here in southern ontario a few weeks ago, a brilliant large red streak that came from the center of the sky sloping downward towards where the sun sets.

Last night I saw an amazing sunset over Paris! At first everything looked normal: a big yellow-red sun was disappearing behind the horizon. Suddenly the sun started to raise again. Now the sun was like a bright grey silver disk with a white ring around it. The colours of the clouds were awesome! It was completely overwhelming to see this sky above Paris. After this the sun was normal again and the sky changed into an extremely deep-reddish layer of clouds. I tried to picture this sky with Photodeluxe (copy-paste the url to the address bar): geocities.com/daleth_x/sunset.GIF

nicely done

I finally remembered to look at the sky tonight in an LD. It looked much like in RL (blue sky, white clouds) except for one thing: All over the sky were these tiny red glimpses of light floating about, they looked like red stars. The stars were swirming around on the sky like mosquitoes, very high up above me. It was a very unique sight.

In one LD the sky was a dark bright blue that reminded me of the coloured pixels on a computer screen. In another one it looked more natural, orangey and brown.
Has anyone noticed if there’s a breeze outside in LD’s?
I put my arm out a window and felt absoloutly nothing

In my LD last night, I went outside and it was dark out. When I raised my fist and when I opened it, the small part of the sky that my fist was pointed at slowly lit up like the clouds do when the sun is behind them. The spots became bright yellow. I did it again and again in different places. I can barely remember any more details because I need to improve my dream recall, but I know I thought it was really cool.

For some reason, usually when I go lucid it’s at night. I’d say 90% of my dreams or more occur at night… Any body else have mostly night dreams?
So when I look at the sky it’s like this swirling navy blue and purple cloud… lots of stars.

I once looked at the sky. It was grayish blue, sort of cloudy, not very impressive. I was flying at the time.

My LD’s are often in the morning when it’s also light in RL. There were some (indoors) that started off dark but soon changed to light without me noticing.

yeah, my first LD i looked into the sky. there were pinks, violets, blues, black… so many colors just glowing from the clouds. i proceeded to fly up into the sky and get an aerial view of my town before waking… amazing dream, and a memorable 1st lucid.

I noticed the sky in one of my NDs last night. The sky itself was normal looking but…

quote from dream journal 29 Jan
“I looked behind me, I could see the sea and in the sky there were three eyes. They were on the left hand side in a radial pattern. The top two were normal, the third looked different…more feral.”

I still didn’t become lucid! :crying:

last nite i finally looked to the sky for the first time that i can remeber. i saw a solar eclipse. it was just awesome because it was so HUGE. really it was humongous it took up half of the sky. i was just awestruck in my dream. unfortunatly this wasnt an LD tho.

That is the next thing I plan to do again, is to look at the sky.

I did it once before and I made all these rain clouds appear, made me feel powerful :cool:

hehe i read this post like 2 weeks ago and it made me want to look at the sky in my drams soooo bad … and like 2 days ago i did wooohoo it was a ld :happy: the sky started normal blue, then then pink, purple,grey,black , then started all over again going faster each time :happy: it was great might have been more colors but i’m happy with what i remebered heh. :cool_laugh: