New here...

Im a person who just found some of the other sides of life.
It interests me and im eager to explore more.

Lucid dreaming has always been something i want to do.
I had the ability as a kid but i think ive somehow blocked it.
Im doing my best to undo this and will try to follow all the tips i get on this forumboard.

For me, life is a travel which has a start and a end. Im just inside this huge mass of materia, observing whats happening to it. My greatest wish it to be able to go outside, without the boundaries my body surrounds me with. Lucid dreaming is, what ive understood, one way to experience that.

I hope i can somehow contribute to the forum, and that you all have a nice day :smile:

/pedestrian

Welcome to the forum, Pedestrian. This place will be very helpful to you in your quest to become a lucid dreamer. :smile:

Welcome to the forum. I’ve always wanted to be able to “look outside” the universe, as you say. Anyway, welcome, don’t forget to read the left hand wing at the top, it will give you help and answer many questions (if you haven’t already)

welcome to the forum.

You blocked your lucid dreams?? heh, why would anybody want to do that? :huh:

Thx for your replies.

I just noticed there is a sticky for introductions. Im sorry for not using it.

bigjedman: i dont know, i just had them back then and now i dont. Maybe i have narrowed by mind the last years? I feel like ive been so narrow minded for almost my whole life until now. Perhaps i had the ability as a open minded child. Just a though…

Oops, I just did the same thing :bored:

here it is… i’ll lock this one now…

ld4all.com/forum/?https://ld4all. … php?t=4785