possibly a new technique for LD

last night i had a strange dream where a lethal epidemic was killing everyone and i was driving to get away
anyway, i started talking to my dad about how things were going to get worse because i believed we were in a movie and it would have to come to a climax

once i realised it was a movie and things weren’t ‘real’
it led me to think “if things aren’t real…maybe i’m dreaming”

so i got to drive around in a LD for a bit!(which was really vivid, no fading out this time)

do you think it would work if you could associate the ‘unrealness’ of a dream with being in a movie which in turn may be easy to turn into a LD by thinking about what is ‘real’?

Ehm i use that already for ages…in many of my dreams i get lucid because of that! Because of the unrealness…also because of other things.
What works best for me is or the fact i use a tibetan yogi way of mild.
Or the fact that i do things that aint possible and then think…oh yeah iam dreaming!

Jeff

sorry, i guessed it’d been done before
but figured i’d say it anyway

:smile: dont be sorry :smile:
It is always good to mention something that works for you! :smile:]
Might also work for others!

Greetz,

Jeff

I like armegeddon dreams. Have you ever read The Stand, chi swordsman?

I love that book. The whole part where Larry is trying to escape New York and has to go through the tunnel… gives me chills. My favorite parts are when the characters are wandering through the dead United States before they all come together.

I also like post-apocalyptic fiction. I’m not sure why. Dawn and Day of the Dead… I thought… were great and the empty London shots in 28 Days later. Anything that has the ruins of a former society… abandoned places. Something about that I find … delicious.

I often have dreams where a plague is or has ravaged(ing) a city and I am wandering around in it. Houses are deserted… streets, stores, churches. Never seems to bother me though.

I guess it would be a sub-set of DILD.

Sometimes I go back in time, and even though I know I’ve time-travelled, I don’t become lucid! :cry: