Poster Of The Year Award.. And the winner is.........

You’ll be sorry you said that. :smile:
Atheist…for inspiring dream journal entries
Jeff…for coming into discussions with words of wisdom
Jack…for sound advice and also for cheeky comments!
Reality Failure…for always being willing to help
Mystic…for posts that are thought provoking

I’ll stop now before I name all the members of ld4all

hmmm… This is a hard one… I’ll have to put a few people;
DM7- for always taking the time to motivate me to continue my lucid journey as well as convincing me that one day Mint Tea WILL taste good!
Athiest- For continuos help with all my technical questions
Jeff- for always responding to my posts and giving me good advice
Jack- For lighnening up the forum! As well as helping anyone who needs it!

I may have left some people out, so I may post again, these are only 4 of the many many people who have helped me on the forum, inspired me and made me laugh, so thanks to all of LD4all for always being there for my every dreaming need :grin:

Well, Neo, duh. Accually i agree with charlottedreamer all the way.

My votes go to Athiest and DM7.
They are always willing to help and explain things in an easy to understand way. :wink:

Well, ofcourse, natrually I am the winner, lol, i only joke. I don’t know who to pick, but I would just like to say (and this isn’t relivent to this topic) that we should also appluad DreamAddict for his continuing hard work around the forum (if I am right).

Lol! blushes Thanks. And yes, mint tea will taste good. :biggrin: At least that’s what happened to me. :content: Good luck on your journey! :happy:

BioHazard… lol thanks. :wink: I try my best to explain things in a way that it’s easy to understand, but sometimes it’s not easy. Lol! :lmao:

To you all, you’re a wonderful poster! LD4all forum would never be the same without any of you! :smile: So thank all of you! :biggrin: And yes indeed, I agree that we should also applaud DreamAddict for his hard work… also Jeff. :smile: Also all the moderators. :smile:

I have put all the names that everybody has mentioned in this poll - the nominees as it where - now we can have a vote. This poll will run for 15 days - ends december 30th

So start voting everyone :content:

Oh brilliant idea Q!

Atheist: you’ve got my vote :wink:

Athiest got the Canadian vote, although that may just be the Canadian beer talking eh?

Only 10 votes so far eh?

:neutral:

I voted for my fave LDer.
(hope I was allowed to vote…I didn’t pick myself b.t.w…lol)
I’m surprised to see my name up there at all.

Psstt…has anyone worked on the ‘trophy’ yet…whatever that may be?
I’ll make one if no-one else has already.

:content:

Just say if you want me to or not.

Fey~

Lol i voted for Atheist…for his dedication and patience of his posts…if i could vote a second time i would vote for myself at the second place , because of my special knowledge of sleep, dreaming and consciousness.
Because lol i still dont know noone that has the same knowledge about consciousness through all levels of sleep and did as much and unique experiments with consciousness while sleeping as i did lol.

:smile:

Jeff

Lol, it’s because you are lucky to get ahold of that eeg machine! :content: I voted for Atheist, but I had a hard time deciding between Jeff and Atheist. I wish I could vote for two people. :sad:

Oh well. :wink:

It was a difficult decision.

Hmm well at first I wasn’t going to vote because I didn’t like the idea so much. But then I was like oh well. hahaha

I vote for Atheist because he was one of my first LD friends (if not the first) and I never would have joined the LD4all chat if he hadn’t convinced me to get irc so we could chat 12 hours a day (wow I had nothing to do hahahah). I’ve met some of the coolest people ever in this place and probably wouldn’t have if I hadn’t been his friend.

He also helped me in a lot of ways with some trivial or importantish stuff, some I’m sure I forgot hahah but yeah I pick him. :content:
And also he’s the first person I knew who was an atheist that actually wasn’t an annoying ass about it at all times so he changed my prejudgiced views when I first came here so that’s cool too. :smile:
Uh I hope I didnt say too much or anything weird an embarassing but yeah … :peek:

P.S. Also it shows that even if someone has almost oposite beliefs as you, you can still be friends and get along (even if you drive each other nuts). :content:

Hmm, I can´t just vote for one person, I´d definately need categories
Jeff for the knowledge
Jack for the fun
Fey for the avatars
Explora and Pantalimon for related projects
Davion for the Calea FAQ, if he´s still around
LostBoy for recommending Jeff Noon (has become my favourite author)
Mystic (and many others :wink: ) for ideas on drugs&philosophy

Well, this probably isn´t really about being poster of the year, but I don´t care :wink:

tapir

I think Atheist has some impact on this forum :wink: There’s alot of nominees, but only 3 have been voted :wink: . I picked Jeff :content: The reason why i think Jeff is the poster of the year, b/c Jeff has this undeniable power to create a pointless conversation, yet it could be fulfilling in moments, but just pure fun to read(did that make sense? :eh: ). For me i gratefully had this honor, Jeff sure knows how to make someone laugh, let alone help.

As Tapir said though, i cant only vote for one, to bad the voting doesnt have that option :tongue:

For example:
Like how Mystic gives good info towards the spiritual side of life
Atheist is the one i would ask a question im not sure of, (pretty much the whole forum too)
and Jack, how he creates these threads just to reflect on the forum community, (that chat thread was genius at the time :wink: )
dm7 always has something to say, and great stories to tell
aydira is my little artist that actually made me into an angel(scary thought)
Moogle’s charm
I can go on forever
:help:

Well im looking forward towards the results, good luck all :thumbs:

Yeah Reality we want you to!:slight_smile:

and btw…2000 members or so and 20 voted?shame on you!:slight_smile:

With 1% of the vote in, Monitor199a projects the poster of 2003 will be Atheist… :cool:

This is tough, I don’t think a poll accuratly describes how we feel about posters, because so many people give different things to the forum, It’s like saying, ‘What is your favorate movie?’ and you think, funny? Serious? Uplifting? Sad? Horror? They all bring something different to you, and you’d rather not have to pick. Ah well, I voted anyway :tongue: What can you do?

Vote!!! :tongue: