What music can help me astral project?

topic

Someone on another message board suggested Trance, but i dont have any trance CDs :cry: , since i prefer :eek: INTENSE :eek: music.
Can anyone give me Songs/Artists/Genres that could make me astral project?

What do you mean with “intense music”?

Most propably you need drums.Most of the cultures and shamans use drums to induce astral projections/trance but you need to play with it a bit to find proper frequencies.Im still trying to find out what they are but i guess most tribal drums would do:)
good luck

Infact, if anyone knows any good sites for trance music then please post them.

I would appreciate it.

Oh yes drums may be a very good help.
They’re not exactly music, but try to listen to some binaural beats. They help you to change your brainwaves into alfa/theta or even delta patterns. Brainwave Generator for instance is a very good program to compose binaural beats.

di.fm : they’re the BEST! You can listen to trance, vocal trance, hardtrance, hardhouse, goatrance, chillout, deephouse, hardcore,… even salsa or jazz music :smile:
psynews.org : for those who are interested in psytrance.
tranceaddict.com : very nice trance-site (they have an excellent forum).

www.djmixes2k.com !!! :smile:

I heard the more repetitive the trance song, as in long lasting beats, the better it induces a type of trance. Donno but good trance makes me wanna jump around not sleep! …use binaural beats instead yeah

Well it probably was just me, but after I used binaral beats I got a head ache. I also have no idea if it is safe to alter your brain actvity like that.

Yes, I have better luck listening to christmas songs, lol, they make me more sleepy, no I’m serious.

I have greated one that uses a soothing version of walking through the air, to make you sleepy, but it has the trance music in the background, but not so you can hear it. My hope is that your brain will register the beats and go towards a trance. But I have tried it out. I want a second opinion, is anyone willing to try it?

Wow that program brainwave generator is very interesting. I have never heard of binaural beats before. Thanks for the link. I am checking this out. Any favorite presets that you use or do you just mainly make you own?

i find music doesn’t help me actually makes me less likely. As i get trancy with the music i end up listening to it rather than trying to AP, not to meantion one unexpected drum beat and ur pulled right out.

I would actually suggest using white noise.