Looking for some good reading

I am looking for some good dream, psychology, consciousness, or metaphysical reading. I value the taste of most of the people on this forum and would just like some feedback on some good books.

Psychic Secrets Behind the Iron Curtain By multiple authors…I forget, exactly. It’s in my car. An EXCELLENT read about real-life research on the supernormal :grin:

Sigmund Freud wrote an interesting book titled, The Interpretation Of Dreams. If you haven’t already read it, I would highly recommend it.

Ken Wilber - The Spectrum of Consciousness

Ken Wilber - Sex, Ecology, Spirituality: the Spirit of Evolution

Michael Talbot - The Holographic Universe

Maggie Goswami - The Self-Aware Universe: How Consciousness Creates the Material World

Not a book but a great website.

www.osasleuths.com

Click forums on the left hand tool bar for tons of great reading.

:smile:
~MG~

McKenna, Rupert Sheldrake and Abraham wrote a book together. The german title is translated “Thinking at the border of the unthinkable”.
Quite difficult read, but interesting idea on evolution, life, religion, drugs and science.

Stanislav Grof: german title is “Cosmos and Psychis”
It´s about what people learned in different states of counciousness. He tries to point out similiarities in the different religions, to find answers why we are here, where we are going and so on

I agree on reading the Interpretation of Dreams, and read The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castenada, he also has a bunch of other good books. yep…

A Soul’s Journey - Peter Richelieu
Anam Cara - John O’Donohue
Any of the Seth material by Jane Roberts.
Conversations With God - Neale Donald Walsch
Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight - Thom Hartmann
Matrix Warrior: Being The One - Jake Horsely
The Holographic Universe - Michael Talbot (can never be recommended enough) :wink:

Daniel Goleman - Emotional Intelligence
Taisha Abelar - The Sorcerers’ Crossing
Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist