the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

I was referring the the Acts of the Apostles theory… Nice one that was… really. I’m copying it here from a website about the movie:

[i]Anyway, I read this essay by Philip K. Dick.

What? You read it in your dream.

No. I read it before the dream. It was the preamble to the dream. It was about that book, “Flow My Tears the Policeman Said.” You know that one?

Uh, yeah yeah, he won an award for that one.

Right, that’s the one he wrote really fast. It just like flowed right out of him. He felt he was sort of channeling it or something. But anyway, about four years after it was published, he was at this party, and he met this woman who had the same name as the woman character in the book, and she had a boyfriend with the same name as the boyfriend character in the book, and she was having an affair with this guy, the chief of police, and he had the same name as the chief of police in his book. So she was telling him all of this stuff from her life, and everything she is saying is right out of his book. So it’s totally freaking him out, but what could he do?

And then shortly after that, he was going to mail a letter, and he saw this kind of dangerous, shady looking guy standing by his car, but instead of avoiding him, which he says he would have usually done, he walked right up to him and said, “Can I help you?” And the guy said, “Yeah, I ran out of gas.” So he pulls out his wallet, and he hands him some money, which he says he never would have done, and then he gets home and thinks, wait a second, this guy can’t get to a gas station, he’s out of gas. So he gets back in his car and goes and finds the guy, takes him to the gas station, and as he’s pulling up at the gas station, he realizes, hey, this is in my book too. This exact station, this exact guy, everything.

So this whole episode is kind of creepy, right? And he’s telling his priest about it, you know, describing how he wrote this book, and then four years later all these things happened to him. And as he’s telling this to him, the priest says, “That’s the Book of Acts. You’re describing the Book of Acts.” And he’s like, “I’ve never read the Book of Acts.” So he goes home and reads the Book of Acts, and it’s like uncanny. Even the characters’ names are the same as in the Bible. And the Book of Acts takes place in 50 A.D., when it was written, supposedly. So Philip K. Dick had this theory that time was an illusion and that we are all actually in 50 A.D., and the reason he had written this book was that he had somehow momentarily punctured through this illusion, this veil of time, and what he had seen there was what was going on in the Book of Acts.

And he was really into gnosticism, and this idea that this demiurge or demon had created this illusion of time to make us forget that Christ was about to return, and the kingdom of God was about to arrive. And that we’re all in 50 A.D., and there’s someone trying to make us forget that God is imminent. And that’s what time is. That’s what all of history is. It’s just this continuous daydream, or distraction.
[/i]

That was definatley my favorite part of the film. I loved that whole pinball speech as I call it (because hes playin pinball). Anyways, I think its all possibilitys, anything could happen, even, nothing… :eh:

hi, sorry it took me a while to reply on this.

CWG is Conversations with God - a book series by N.D. Walsch. It is very inspiring!. I believe it is in the 3rd part where the nature of the universe is explained, and also how precognition works. I think you will find it fascinating.

about your last statement… well, i believe there is a collective subconscious. The makers of the matrix have first thought up their movie and after that lots of ppl have worked on it. So all those energies exist already. You somehow have connected to that ‘matrix’ energie and seen it.
or, on the other hand, you could have connected to yourself in the future watching it - (time does not exist) so you already had a memory of the movie even before you saw it.

precog has to do with 3rd eye, 6th chackra - the things you describe with the girl have to do with that - somehow you are tuned into her and know that.

that’s what my thoughts are about it. I find it difficult to put into words, since it is mostly feeling and ‘knowing’ but not really be certain about it.

i hope this helps, and i hope you pick up CWG somewhere.

let me tell you some more of my precog experiences.

2 weeks ago i had a conversation with the director of a school i’m thinking of following. I explained to him about healing.

I don’t remember when i realized it (after the conversation or while i was having it) that i had dreamt exactly that conversation.
That i was sitting across a man at a table and i explained about healing.

I thought it was a weird dream then but now i have had that conversation IRL! That dream was i think several months to a year ago. I don’t keep a diary for all my dreams so i cannot trace it back.

Another thing, if there is something i really look forward to or dread i always have dreams about it and most of the times when i go there IRL i recognize ppl from my dreams.

wow Q taht is great. i will see if i can trace down taht book. sounds like a good read. and i agree with your theorys on how precog could be possible. i know what you eman about not being able to trace it beck either that is what really gets me but it is also interesting to know that we can remember dreams from that far ago. memory is a great thing.

My precog has now left me for a bit. i had a very hightened time and now it has fallen back. i would have placed it apon the suns solor flares but i do not think that they were happening when i had these dreams… so Q your theory is becomming more and more a strong possibilty.

At this stage i am going to try and open my mind to see what i can see or feel or hear… so if one day you hear about a 17 year old guy from australia that dies by unkown causes… it might be me :wink: always did love going that bit to far.

Great work keep p the stories they are sooooo cool

Richard

hmm…
i think i had one::

In my dream i was in this house and i was with my ex boyfriend… in the dream he was with her i think and all i wanted to do was go outside to have a cigarette but there was a crocodile outside… i cant remember what i did in the dream after that…

but the next day i was out with my ex boyfriend and with a girlfriend of mine… he asked me to borrow like 25$ to buy her this stone… i didnt have enough money… but i was really upset all i wanted to do was go outside to have a cigarette… but i had to pay for these stones and wait for the lady to wrap them individualy…

It was the same intense feeling that i had in the dream… chest compleatly tightend mind about to explod… maybe the crocodile umm jealosy or hehehe… never smile at a crocodile… maybe that was a lesson for me and my ex boyfriend. hehe

dont know if they are related but hey… it was a slight co incedent… and i feel like posting cause i cant get to sleep :cry:

lol thats cool. i think that is a precog.

they dont come jsut as we saw or felt but like dreams i guess in medaphores or how ever you spell it. time is a strange thing isnt it

As far as I can see there are very few non-spiritual/surreal explanations for these:

• considering precog dreams seem hard to remember, there is the possibility that some of these are simply made up subconciously. However, if you’re “going through the movements” IRL with knowledge on what’s going to happen this option can be crossed off
  • everybody here is making this stuff up. unlikely, but if the tellings seem to converge and become mroe and more similar, it’s possible that some of these are made up.
  • particularly with relations, the subconcious has ‘calculated’ what will happen and it actually does because you know those people very well.
  • you subconciously want to, e.g., tell a teacher something, and you dream this out (ND) to see if it will go down well and what you should say, how you should say it etc. You then go and tell this teacher this thing totally unaware that you’ve dream-rehearsed it through already, and the teacher acts so similar to the dream that it brings back the memory of the dream and you hurriedly continue the conversation with full deja-vu.

Any thoughts on these? I’m not saying that some of these weren’t real spiritual experiences!

My friend has a huge amount of PreCog dreams, about 1 a night. And he remembers them when or right before they happen. A bunch of times, he’ll say about 30 seconds before the stuff happens, exactly what will happen for about 5 minutes. It’s freaky, he says he gets the stuff from the dreams. I too get PreCog dreams, and they always happen, but not very frequently do I get them.

Well, the first two got crossed off by me and my friend, we were having these long before we knew each other, and before I knew of this forum (He still doesnt know about it) And he can describe a huge amount of detail. I think it’s either 3, 4, or your mind can predict the future for a bit =P

It could only be 4 if you started the action. I can see that your friend only remembers the dream before it will happen - if, for example, he says that his brother won’t agree to fetch something, and then asks his brother to, that’s 4. If he asks somebody to fetch something and then says that they will stumble on their way back… well, that’s unreal :eek:

It looks like many here have experienced precog dreaming.
My viewpoint is that the future are predeterminatet. So the time can be compared with a “movie”.
The present time is where the “movie” play right now.
And I think that it is possible to see what happens in the “movie”, before the movie actually is played to the point.
This is also a explanation why some are able to “see” things that have happened in the past.

Well, this is only my viewpoints about it.
Any comments?

I had an interesting dream some time, I was going to new york to see WTC you know, and I have always been a fan of big buildings so one of my dreams had always been to go to the WTC. Well as I am standing in front of the buildings I suddenly hear a loud bang and I look up, there is a huge dust cloud comig out of the side of one of the towers. The next thing I remember is the buildings falling down. When I wake up one of the first things I do is to call a friend and tell him about my dream. Well anyway, take a guess on what happened about two weeks later.
BTW: I’m from Norway and have never been to NY but I have always wanted to.

Another dream I had more recently:
I dreamt I was in my bed and suddenly someone knocked on my door. Well, the door opened and my sister had a baby in her arms, it was my brother in law. After the dream I wake up and I just lie there thinking for about five minutes, then I hear a knock on my door and my sister comes in with mye little baby brother in law in her arms.

Another dream I had when I was little:
I dreamt I was going to thsi museum, and I walk over to a pool, in the pool there is a fish doing something weird that I cannot completely recall. A week or two after this dream I go on a school trip to this museum and I waølk over to the pool and I saw the fish doinig this werid thing. Then I had a strange feeling of Deja’vu and a moment later I recalled my dream.

There have been other instances when this thing has happened but my post is allready becoming long so I will stop here: The end.

Hehe, we have Clark Kent and Lana Lang on this forum :smile:

I had some little precog experiences, few years ago, but it was in ND. They all concerns phone calls. This one is the most amazing.
In my dream, I was with my friend Serge (which lives in a distant town) and we were walking around his parent’s house (which is near mine) trying to see something inside by the windows.
Then the phone rang in RL, and I woke up, sure it was Serge : it was him indeed and he asked me if I could not go and see his parents, cause he couldn’t join them by phone for three days and he became anxious.

Funny, isn’t it ? :wink:

Have anyone here had a PreCog dream?

I have had a few dreams that seemed to be precogs, but when it happened IRL it wasn’t exactly the same as in the dream. And I think it was only a coinsidence the times it happened to me.

Do you know when you’re dreaming or after you recall it, that it is a precog? It seems some of these things happen the next day, and some many years later.
I’ve had a dream and for some reason, i have a serious conviction that the events in my dream will happen. But they haven’t yet.

If your feeling is mixed with fear or anguish, it’s not a precog.
The BIG example is when you dream about the death of someone, and when you wake up, you are afraid it’s a precog dream. You can be absolutely sure it isn’t and when you analyze the dream in a Freudian way, you often find the explanation of your dream.
In a precog dream, you immediatly know it’s particular, but that really doesn’t matter.

it’s not of anything bad. i’m just standing on top of a cliff, and its autumn, colorful leaves, and the wind is blowing them off of the cliff from behind me, and someone calls my name from behind me (they’re probably 50 feet away) and i turn around and i woke up. just some random event. i’m not afraid or anything in the dream. it just happens.

I have just had a dream event come true. I know I dreamed it because it is recorded in my dream diary here.

I quote from my dream diary recalled on 30th August:

Yesterday, I came home from work and found a phone book on my doorstep. I thought this was wierd, because it had already been delivered a week or two before. I opened it and found a letter inside. I will quote from the letter:

Weird or what :eh: