Total December: 5 LDs

Raven24

encourages DC’s to help with the competition

“I’m the boss…need the info…throw me a frickin’ bone here”

They threw me a frickin’ bone! :happy:

Another 3 LD’s for December makes 6. :cool:

So did your DCs help you :tongue:
I’ll update the rankings tomorrow :wiske:

They helped, I had a dream where a teacher of mine who always wears suits was wearing all denim clothing, like he’s Jay Leno or something… That started my suspicions. :cool:

I had a ld a few nights back. Now I’m up to 1 ld for December.

I guess I’ll join this month :smile:
I had two the other night…

removes help smiley in signature

Phew, I’ve started getting LDs again, bump me up by one.

I had 3 more this morning.
I can now walk through walls :smile:. I also got a chance to look at the sky again, but it was still completely boring :sad: .
But anyway, 3 in one morning is a new record, and i walked through several walls, so I’m happy :grin:

Yep, wall-walking is more useful than I originally thought it would be. It’s also cool. :cool: And I never have to use doorknobs!

looks like im screwed

another one last night :smile: However it was too short to do anything interesting in it, woke up after around 5mins

I had 2 last night. This brings my total up to 3 for the month.

I think I might need it, if it worked for you. :wiske:

I’ll update now.

Had a brief moment of lucidity the other night. I was sitting on top of a cupboard when I realized it, so when I thought about spining to maintain, I couldn’t and woke up.

But I guess this counts for one more.

I haven’t walked through any walls yet, but I did step out in front of a car once to have it pass through me.

Hmm, I just had the longest LD of my life… That makes 4 LDs this month.

I am not really into LDing as a competition (but the rankings are kinda fun). I suspect that it might be providing some sort of subconscious motivation.

I had 2 very good and longer lasting LDs this morning. I’ll describe them in the diary area.

I did smoke salvia the last 2 nights for the first time in 8 months. I also popped about 6 or 7 of the 3mg meletonin pills before bed at 2:30am. These dreams happened about 9-10 and 10-11 time frame respectively.

Happy dreaming.

I got a little bonus luck from the magic thread in the lounge. Another LD for me. :happy:

Ok, I got other lucid dream. :content: It was funny… because I was trying to tell other girl about that she is dreaming because I felt that it was a shared dream somehow, but the military was trying to stop me from telling. I ended up telling her, “LUCID DREAM!!!” She was puzzled. The scene changed quickly and I read the letter, it was something about…

“You know I know you! You are Lizzy Tracer! Your parents are actually Mr. and Mrs. Tracer! You are the person who is about to destory the world with lucid dreaming. We cannot let you do that. You’re now under our control. If you try to do it again, then all of your real family is to be destoryed.”

Ah, I’ll post the details in my dream journal. :content:

So now… Total Dec. LD’s: 10

hey, i had 2 lds lastnight and 1 8 days ago, but ive been too busy to post. That puts me at 3.