Underlight

Hey, Anyone whos into online RPG’s. This one is based on LDs. Check out the description. It’s been around for a few years. It’s unlike any other game, you really take on a role in this totally freaky dream existence. BTW I have mentione this before.

"The overpowering presence of chaos dwindles, returning to more usual levels. An era seems to have ended, with the DreamStrike Masters now returned to their previous status, no longer showing the physical mark the art had left upon them. The city is quiet, calm, and apparently safe… but for how long?

Imagine a world whose focus was on internal technology, on developing and extending the mind. Progressing not through spear, bow, gun and missile, but through mental discipline, meditation, lucid dreaming and finally conscious entry to the Dreamstate. Imagine a world where the mind is the supreme element.

Underlight is a roleplaying game that revolves upon living, breathing people. Unlike most roleplaying games, advancement in Underlight is a social effort and the only true way to power is through the support of others. In this unique roleplaying environment characters play out their political intrigues, alliances, victories, defeats and deceptions to create the fascinating, evolving story of Underlight."

It sounds really cool. What platform is it for?

I forgot to mention the website. www.underlight.com
It’s for any version of windows I assume. More information on the website. I’ve played it before. No one is ever out of character, It’s so creepy, it’s like a dream but on your computer. You choose what you want your character to focus in: Lucidity, Willpower, Insight, or something else, I don’t remember. If you like acting, you’ll really like this one.

Bah, the game requires a credit card to play, what’s up with those money-sucking games? :confused:

edit: It seems that it does not absolutely require a credit card. If you don’t have one or do not wish to hand out the number, you can still try it for 30 days. Send a mail to the accounts section, and say that you do not have a credit card… :neutral: