Dream characters morphing into Spirit guides

Last night i was on a tram and i happened to go lucid, the second time.

I talked to a dream character, asked him a few questions before he got off along with everyone on the tram except a few people in front of me.

I called for my spirit guide waited a few seconds and turned around and there were a few people there. I asked the first person a metre or so behind me if she was my spirit guide and i got a “yes”. Then she morphed into someone else. She is middle aged, maybe in her 60’s by the way.

Are spirit guides always around, and will morph from other characters if asked to, or is it because i wasn’t sure who my spirit guide was and she just decided to apear as i asked her. Really reminds me of Agent Smith in the Matrix.

Ps. Just to finish of what happened next, i asked her a few questions like when she passed away? she said she didn’t remember. I Asked her how long she had been looking after me for? and got, “since the 11th term” whatever that means, i am born in november the 11th month but see no relevance. I then asked her about a previous dream where ‘The Undertaker’ tombstoned or piledrived me and a voice or a middle aged woman spoke to me telling me to look into the 2 bright lights in the corner of the room and then i woke up. The important thing about it was my vision had changed and i was looking down on a pattern, thats all i could see when i heard the voice. I asked if it was her, she gave no reply just looked at me weirdly i then proceeded to walk off as i beleived she was fake. While doing this i think she morphed into an elderly man, and changed seets to sit infront of where i was about to walk. All of a sudden my vision changed and was looking down vertically at the old man rott and melt into a greyish goo just like when i was knocked out from the Undertakers piledriver. Vision came back and patterns apeared on the glass just like the pattern i saw when i was knocked out by the pledriver in the tram changing a few times until it stopped.

Anyone else seen or felt etc something like the patterns and vision i saw?

I didn’t comprehend this at the time and asked someone else and they said yes as well, didn’t change form. I also asked when she passed away and she said 1 or 2 years ago, i said something else and i then woke up.

Yes often times dream chracters will morph into spirit guides