Competition Rankings for December

I am not really into LDing as a competition (but the rankings are kinda fun). I suspect that it might be providing some sort of subconscious motivation.

I had 2 very good and longer lasting LDs this morning. I’ll describe them in the diary area.

I did smoke salvia the last 2 nights for the first time in 8 months. I also popped about 6 or 7 of the 3mg meletonin pills before bed at 2:30am. These dreams happened about 9-10 and 10-11 time frame respectively.

Happy dreaming.

I got a little bonus luck from the magic thread in the lounge. Another LD for me. :happy:

Ok, I got other lucid dream. :content: It was funny… because I was trying to tell other girl about that she is dreaming because I felt that it was a shared dream somehow, but the military was trying to stop me from telling. I ended up telling her, “LUCID DREAM!!!” She was puzzled. The scene changed quickly and I read the letter, it was something about…

“You know I know you! You are Lizzy Tracer! Your parents are actually Mr. and Mrs. Tracer! You are the person who is about to destory the world with lucid dreaming. We cannot let you do that. You’re now under our control. If you try to do it again, then all of your real family is to be destoryed.”

Ah, I’ll post the details in my dream journal. :content:

So now… Total Dec. LD’s: 10

hey, i had 2 lds lastnight and 1 8 days ago, but ive been too busy to post. That puts me at 3.

still 1- perhaps cheating is the only way.

Only way to do what? Win this silly competition? :smile:

The purpose of the competition is to help each of the participating memebers better their own abilities by providing them with incentive to put as much effort in as they can. Cheating doesn’t accomplish anything here, because nobody else cares how good you are at LDing - it’s for your own personal development only. :wink:

If you’re having trouble, post a brief description of the methods that you’re trying to use in another more appropriate thread, and we’ll do what we can to help you.

I hate to see someone missing out. :smile:

lol Atheist, it would be the most retarded thing ever to cheat here. If you did not know, I wrote: DEC LDs=2356298376098! or something, only to point out how EASY it would be…

:razz:

I didn’t happen to see that. Good thing you decided to play fair again. :smile:

Ok, I have had two short LD’s from WILD’ing. I have to admit that they were weird, but yeah they were LD’s so…

Total: 12 now.

By the way if you’re wondering, they are posted in my dream diary. :smile:

But he didn’t get placed in the rankings until he put in his real LD total. :tongue:

Short, but sweet. Another LD for me, this good luck thread has really helped. :cool:

I have had 3 LD’s. Last one was veeeery short though cuz I was like, “Oh no not again! I’m dreaming!” Then I lost it. Hahaha. I don’t know if I’m in mood to type them up in my dream journal though I can say that it was about accessing the root of matrix with many doors and I could access them all without a key, etc. It was weird. :wink: In other dream, I was being attacked by a changing machine, it wanted my money and I was like, hehehe, I know I’m dreaming. And it was like, stop wasting my time! I was like whoa! :tongue:

Now you get an idea. Hehe. And then last dream I ended up going through the root of matrix again and I was like, oh no, not again! Then realized that I’m dreaming, but I woke up soon after. Fun eh?

So… Total now are 15

wow…bump me up three :content:

I am back in business. Had compeltely messed up my sleeping rhythms ( went to bed at 8 am one day cause my cupboard crashed on my bed that evening ). Now i guess it is reset cause i had another LD last night.

So that makes a DEC total of 6

By the way, moogle, you listed me twice in the ranking.

Raven24

I just forgot to delete the older entry when you had more LDs… I have sorted it out now.
How did a cupboard crash onto your bed? Hope you weren’t hurt. :eh:

Moogle, please bump me up by 2 to a total of 6 for December.
The LD’s weren’t long at all, but still…

Another December LD, and when I was under the weather no less. :neutral:

You average more than one LD per night?

:grrr: :angry: :scream: :razz:

Another short LD tonight, bump me up by one…

By 2002 I mean January 2002, so it’s been almost two years I have been keeping track of them. My average then is over half an LD per night, though LD’s seem to come in 0’s or 3’s most of the time. So most nights I don’t have an LD.