The nexis

As far as I have found out, this is a place where everything is perfect to you liking. I then thought that this matches LDing, you can control or do whatever you want.

So I was thinking, is it possible to slow time and spend weeks in a heaven like place, never wanting to leave. Ofcourse, you will have to leave evetually (it might change you otherwise). Could you sharedream with people (if possible) and put them into a dream that last a very long time, that is heaven. What about (sharedreaming heavening) whole regons of land?

Do I sound crazy?

No I don’t think you sound crazy. I think it’s possible to stay in a dream for long times. Funny I wanted to try both to get a long ld with my friends SD and live in a dream. Ya I think it’s possible although their are many critics. :content:

critics can think what they like, if hey choose to only take half the cake so be it.

i think it is possible but it would take a lot more effort then we think at this moment. i think that a great skill in med would be required to be able to hold that state… but hey as i havent done it i hold no proof on that

PROVE ME WRONG

Richard

Normally not because of your biorhythm…melatonin and other hormones.
sleepwaking rhythm.
But yogi’s have proven in the far east they can stay in certain sleep stages for weeks, even a coma like stage or nde for weeks.

But they are trained and are real pro’s when it comes to consciousness.

So normally its a no!

Jeff

Weeks?!?!? o_0

First you tell me that they can stay awake for 1 month… they also can sleep for a while too! Wow! They’re amazing!

The longest sleep I ever managed to is 24 hours, but that’s because of my wisdom teeth removal surgery. :razz:

:uh: While the yogi fact is interesting, I think a more important aspect of this question is the usage of time not the consumption of it. Like Sleeping for 8 hours and experiencing a universe of time and years. :wizard:

I think we’re talking about sleeping for a normal period of time, but dreaming for longer. Which there’s already been a long discussion on. Anyway, I think I’ll try the idea, although I don’t think I’d be able to spend a ridiculous amount of time there.

Why not describe what your “nexus” might look like"?

Not pain, perfect world, girls etc

Are you being critical? :tongue:

Don’t people die if they don’t sleep. Wow, they must be on some heavy drugs. :eek:

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot I was logged in as the Avatar reaper (rahhhh!!).

I’m posting as Technodreamer

I know a way to stay in the dream really long, get mono, ya know that thing from kissing people, my friend got it, and she slept for like a month straight, waking up often of course to eat and go to the bathroom, but you really have no desire to move or do anything. Not like getting it would be good, but if it was summer and you had the time or something…well, maybe it wouldn’t be worth it. But if you ever do get it by accident, don’t forget to try and LD the whole time.