Location switch

I have had a few LD’s (always slowly gone back to unawareness) and I have realised somthing in my dreams and LD’s. I will walk down a corridor and pass a bedroom, I will turn around and I am in a shop or somthing and I turn back round and I am somewhere else :cry: . This is a huge burden to me, as it is the reason I slowly lost interest in ld’s a while ago. I read things about people exploring amazing landscapes, adventuring. While I get these dreams in the most boring locations and I never know where I am or where I am going lol, I hope you guys know what I mean :smile:

Any idea’s?
Possibly the only thing I have never done and enjoyed in a dream was explore one location, I always get warped around place to place and I hate it so much lol :smile:

Dreams are inconsistent like that. I think the only way to keep them stable is to deliberately focus on them and what you want to see.

i think that’s a cool natural ability you’ve got there, why do you think it’s a burden? you say your dreamscapes are boring, have you ever tried to create one that was more interesting? like turning around and believing yourself to be there. sorta consciously trying to rein in your natural ability

Try using teleportation, spin around and think of the place you want to go to, stop spinning and you´ll be there.

You can also try space, in space there is no up and down, left or right, back or forward…

Greets,
Thor

Thanks, hehe I think its a burden because I want to stay in one place, as going around all the time is really really disorienting. I am an ‘adventure-freak’ type dreamer I like adventures!
me warping around like a loony hinders what I think makes a fun dream.