Talking While Sleeping

Sometimes my girlfriend speaks what sounds like Japanese in the night. On time I got into bed and she said “Get off me” and slapped me round the face when she was asleep.
My mum calls me sometimes to wake me up in the mornings, and once she called me, I answered the phone, had a conversation with her and was asleep the whole time. I woke up about mid day when I was supposed to be at school. Oh well…

I’ve done it a few times according to friends… something about building a sand temple. going fishing… random wierd things.

Havent done it in awhile though. But last night my GF told me I kept humping her in my sleep. :grin:
Wonder what I was dreaming… usually recall atleast one dream a night but nada yesterday.

Hehe… love reading about that experience. :wink:

I think 1 month ago… I was talking in my sleep. I was signing about really deep dicussions like philos. discussions and everything. I wake up confused, knowing that I was TALKING in my sleep. I looked at my roommate and she was busy on the computer… hopefully she didn’t see me talking in my sleep. :bored: Or she will think I am crazy. lol!

It was weird though. :shrug:

hey come on everybody, get that scanrec proggie and start posting your sleeptalks :grin:

had this really funky one this night, like a two way conversation with myself XD (finally remembered to actually set the recorder again)

translated

• who you?

• who, me?

• yeah, you.

• oh… uhm… (some random numbers)

• no not you

-oh

-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i cant imagine how freaky that sort of dream must have been like :eek:

I’ve been told by my sister that I talk in my sleep (when I lived at home), but she’s the only one whose told me that, so who knows, maybe she was dreaming.
A couple times she would think I was trying to have a conversation with her, and she’d actually respond…

Anyway, thats all second hand hear-say. Heres some first hand stuff:

My freshman year at college my roomate was a big fan of counter strike. Now this was pretty funny… one night, I was about to fall asleep, when I looked over and he was getting out of bed. He said “I’ll show YOU how to play counter strike.” And he walked over to his computer, fumbled with the controls while standing, and then kind of staggered back over and got into bed. It was friggin hilarious!
Next morning, he didn’t remember a thing…

• Seth[money]

Apparently I’m a chronic sleep talker. I was on a trip once and my roommates told me that I named off the names of all the girls in my class. I can’t imagine what I was dreaming about :wink:.

My friend constonly does this. Sometimes its just jibberish, not ever words, but one time me and a few friends were watchin a movie, he fell asleep, there was an explosion, and he started cursing us out! “YOU GOD DAMN MOTHER FCKERS! GOD FCKING DAMN IT! YOU…” ect. Very funny and scary at the same time.

oh, he almost always will respond to you.

Lol once i think he had a dream that he was Cartman from south park! He got up a little and opened his eyes, still asleep.

I said "Hey, mike, whats your name?

he said “Eric…Cartman”

i started laughing really hard

he said "GODDAMNIT! SHUT THE HELL UP!

lol sounded jus like him.

uhmm, tonight, nothing except for this one thing and that was pretty funky:

first this sound of me jamming my elbow or something into the wall
-OWW! Whatcha doin uhm da mmfmm mumblemumble
zzzzzzzzz

its a damn shame my dream recall isnt very good at all if i didnt dream just before waking up and being able to write it down =(

This example is really strange. My mom came to wake me up, and she says all I did was sit up in bed, stare forward with open eyes, and whistle…I whistled in my sleep…strange. Also, I don’t remember a thing of it. anyone want to share similar experiences?

one time one of my friends friend whats making orgasmic sounds, i found that funny and so did she

My friend told me about what his brother said in his sleep once: (my friend is josh, his bro is james)

James : hey josh, hand me the engine points to the ground
Josh : :confused:
James : Josh Hand me the engine!! points up
Josh: What engine?
James : Hand… Me… The… Engine…
Josh: What Engine!!
Then james slamed his head back onto his pillow and went to sleep.

Hehe :grin:

Heehee, my friend does this all the time. This one time (although this is only second-hand information, I wasn’t actually there at the time) at a sleepover, when everyone was nearly asleep he jumped up so he was sitting upright and looked wide awake and shouted “QUICK, JUMP IN! JUMP IN!” and then immediately slumped back down and fell asleep. Was pretty funny.

I talk a lot when I’m sleeping…
One time my mom came into my room and I said: “Go away cockroach!” :rofl:

The keyboard player of my band once told me that a friend woke him up in a bus because he was screaming: “Murphyyyyyy! Murphyyyyy!” :rofl:

This seems like Iron Maiden’s “The Prisioner”!

I talk in my sleep, I don’t think its all the time, and so far nobody has been able to tell me anything I’ve said, so I probably mumble in my sleep. I have occasionally woken myself up tho, and I think its because I said a word really loud or something, its an unreal experience :wink:

When i was like 13 and i was in camp. I fell asleep and my friends told me i was saying that taking Nyquil and drinking is good. I had no idea what the Nyquil was and i never really drank before, i was kinda young.

This didn’t happen to me, it happened to my mom, I had got up to go get a snack at around 3 in the morning, and when i went back upstairs i heard her from her room ask me what i was doing, I told her i was just getting a snack, she started getting mad and told me I was supposed to be in bed. I just ignored her and ate my food and went back to bed. When I asked her why she got so angry the next morning she had no idea what I was talking about.

I talk out of sleep almost every night. My brother, who lives in the same room with me, tells me sometimes the stuff that I say. It’s kinda embarassing, but I can’t do nothing about it… Is there anyway to make it stop?

At one night, my brother told me that I screamed: “She’s gonna take over the galaxy!!! She’s taking over the galazy…” :bored:

so last time i talked in my sleep was awhile ago. my mom came to my room. I sat up in bed (eyes wide open, i didn’t blink) and said:
-LET’S GO!!! angrily
she asked
-Where?
-To the kitchen. Don’t you get it?
-uhm…
I fell on my bed and didn’t say anything. Next day we all laughed about it… LOL, that was funny.
I have even walked while sleeping :eh: with my eyes wide open, not blinking…any of you ever done that?