Competition Rankings for December

You average more than one LD per night?

:grrr: :angry: :scream: :razz:

Another short LD tonight, bump me up by one…

By 2002 I mean January 2002, so it’s been almost two years I have been keeping track of them. My average then is over half an LD per night, though LD’s seem to come in 0’s or 3’s most of the time. So most nights I don’t have an LD.

bump me up one more

I have had 4 this month. This morning was crazy. I had 3 LDs and 2 FAs. Insane. I think its cause I just started my winter break.

I had two more. I am home now, so I wont be able to post the mornings I had the LDs. However the last one was by far the longest and the most stable LD I ever had. Wow.

So I am up to 8 LDs in December.

Raven24

Two more for me last night, up to 11 :happy:

Had one this morning, but I did wake up right away :sad: . Pretty annoying as it is a long time since I thought I was past that point. But anyway, new month record for me, so YAY :cool_laugh:

Had another one… :happy:

One more for me. And still 9 days left of the month where I have the possibility to sleep for hours in the morning. :smile:

Oh, and in this LD I flew higher and faster than ever before. When I was standing on the ground I saw a plane fly by, so I flew up beside it and waved to the pilots :content:

finally seems like my dryspell is over… 2 short ones this morning

Another two this morning, up to 13 and pickin’ up steam :cool:

Woowoo! One for me!!

Wow… great job everyone… lots of lucid activity in the air.

One more for me this morning, bringing Dec total to 9.

It only lasted a minute, but I’ll count it anyway… I am looking forward to learning how to maintain and control myself more and more in these dreams.

Another 3 for 16 :cool_laugh:

2 woo!

2 more ld’s tonight :happy: The first one was not too great, but second one was very high level

I had another on this morning. Total is 5 now for december.

bump me up another :happy:

I can have Lucids at will? SHould I bother joining. I only discovered Lucid dreaming in May but have worked quite hard and it has come naturally. If you want the stats here they are:

AUgust-3
September-9
October -15
November-19
December-32

Total:78