Embarrasing dreams

lol, I had an embarrasing dream the other night where I was in dance, and relised I was completly naked. I didn’t know what to do, and as I was about to run through the door to get away from everyone, the entire boys hiphop class walked into the room :bored: Lol, this was my first ‘realising your naked’ dream I’ve ever had, so it sort of shocked me

Wow, you people have some weird dreams :eh: . I have never had a dream that even has a toliet in it. Nor have i had an embarrassing or naked dream. Other people have been naked, but not me.
My mind seems to be kind to me. No dream has bothered me except one LD while i was in it, but when i woke up i wanted to back in it for the exhiliration.

I’d watch out alex! The one I posted here was my first, yours may be coming :tongue:

This is interesting; I had one of those dreams where I realized I was naked just last night! Now I just happen to read this topic… very interesting. I do not ever remember having a dream where I was naked before this one. If I have then it is extremely rare.

I was standing in some sort of field; I think it was a baseball field. All of a sudden, my friend Masao, who I have not seen for a long time, came walking up to me with someone. I was talking with them and all of a sudden, I realized I was wearing only my underwear. :eh: At first, I tried to ignore it, but it got somewhat embarrassing… :shy:

What’s more strange, whenever I become aware of my clothing in dreams it is usually exactly what I am wearing in real life… strange.

I have heard that when you are naked in your dreams it means something… like in real life you are being “exposed” in some way. I can exactly remember the meaning, but it is something alone those lines.

Moreover, I have had at least one of those dreams where I had to use a toilet with little privacy. They can be kind of annoying, you just want to yell at the intruders, “Hey, you pervert! Get out of here, can’t you see what I am doing here???” :peek: ------ :grrr:

And slightly related to the “toilets with poor privacy” thing…

https://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=34584&rubrik1=Society%20and%20Culture&rubrik2=Art&rubrik3=All&sort=0&sparte=4

You know, I was just thinking about that after reading this topic. Hehe, it would be quite fun to use I think.

Just wait until they come out with the clear toilet. :bored:

I think these kinds of dreams are very common, because I always see them referenced on TV shows. I think I’ve had maybe one in my life. Also, dreams where you’re falling are supposed to be common but I’ve never had one of those.

I’m almost always nude in my dreams. It’s not embarrassing though. Probably because I would be nude 90% of the time IRL if it were socialyl accpetable. I could probably use that as a damn good dream sign, as I’ve never been… well hardly ever been nude in a public place in RL, but it happens quite often in my dreamsn.

I sometimes find myself without pants in my dreams, and it does get quite embarassing… And these dreams usually involve running, and only when I run I realize I have no pants :shy:

I wonder if idiotic people have these dreams and find themselves NOT embarrassed, though many people are laughing at them. Maybe stupid people are more alert than others!! GASP.

I don’t get embarrased by nudity so it comes as no surprise that finding myself in my natural state isn’t going to bother me in waking life or in dreams.

No one has ever laughed during my dreams when i am naked, they just act normal. I think becoming embarrassed during dreams particularly LDs shows people’s insecurities about their body. I have no such worries in waking life so i do not care while in dream and as i said dream characters don’t take any notice of my nudity.

I had a weird dream some days ago : I had a girlfriend, and I was with her in my room, and I wanted to have sex with her, and every time I tried my parents would open the door “what are you doing in there?” and I would yell back “nothing” and close the door… kinda emberassing when you realise you were dreaming all the time :smile:

third dream in a row where I had a girlfriend…

must be some inner frustration :wink:

Haha, two nights ago while dreaming, I realized I was completely naked, and I was in my room, but my room was bigger then it is and different, and there was about 200 people in there. I never really cared much about people seeing me naked, so it wasnt really embarassing, I just walked around with pride, and since I didn’t care the dream people didn’t like start wispering to each other or laughing, no one really noticed. If you just say forget it and don’t make a big deal out of those embarassing things, they kind of just dissapear.

I’ve had a dream like that too. I just woke up in embarrasment.

Heh, this topic reminds me of a dream I had about two months ago.

The dream was boring, really. It was just a dream of a normal day at school, except I was naked the whole day.

No one noticed or cared, or laughed or anything, I was just naked. Kinda strange. I don’t think much of it though.

one of my embarcing dreams was that my sister and my cousin were playing this laughing game where your in a cirlce with your heads touching the other people, and we were all naked and i have no idea why, anyways i had to go to the bath room and when i came down they were dressed up and my mom was there and i was still naked haha come to think of it, its funny, in a sick way

The most embarrassing dream I’ve ever had was when i was skateing on a rink (I have no idea why) and then right out of the bule i become naked for no reason! :sad:
PS: this was a ND

I can’t remember being embarrassed in a dream. I usually just feel uncomfortable. The only dream that I can remember at the moment is when I was sitting in a sauna with 2 other persons. We where all naked and when I looked down, my ***** was really small. I tried sitting so the others couldn’t see. But beeing naked in a dream isn’t embarrassing for me, I have lots of dreams where I just have underware on. IRL i get embarrassed very easily. Maybe my subconsious thinks that I have enough embarrassment IRL :tongue: .

this reminds me of a dream irecently had though not embarassing i was doing sometihng for school (loke charity work)and then when we were done and all sweaty and tired i started having sex with everyone (and for some reason all the other guys were gone no that i minded lol)well i gained lucidity in parts and i sure wasnt pulling my self away but i guess it could be embarrising in rl if being nude wasnt “socially acceptable”