Just a note for ALL Lucid Dreamers..

Dear all Lucid Dreamers,

I am just writing this letter to… perhaps, “inspire” you to keep on lucid dreaming…

when we were just little babies learning to crawl… we kept at it,. and learnt to walk…, and kept at it…, and learnt to run…

I believe the progress will still be the same with Lucid Dreaming

the more we keep at it…, the better we will become at it,. and the more greater things we will eventually learn how to do.,

I believe there is much greater levels of dreaming,… much greater than what we experience with Lucid Dreaming,. and that if we continue practicing to Lucid Dream, we will reach those higher levels of dreaming

well, thanks for taking the time to read this, and good luck with your Lucid Dreams… there’s no telling what exciting, more intense experiences they might lead to in the future

That’s a good message to give people.

I recently started putting an effort into lucid dreaming after giving it up for a while (I just started again about a week ago), and I just had two short lucid dreams this morning. It was thanks to a number of different techniques (WILD into MILD and dream incubation), and I’m certain that the idea of “lucid living” really helped, since I’ve read that topic and made an attempt at it.

Patience is an important thing, as is diligence. You have to keep up the effort; when it finally does work, the payoff will be great.

I most definantly agree with your letter as I have learned to have lucid’s a will. Just keep at it and persevere, you WILL learn to have Ld’s