The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

Hey Jarod and Donnie! I feel pretty new after my week-long break!! :bored:

Welcome Jarod! Congratulations dude…3 weeks is not long!

So u prob have a good time with lds ahead of you!

Good luck!

Jeff

LOl Donnie DArko…your a real official lurker wow! haha :smile:

Hope get soon results from trying to have lds.
But remember just dreams can also be very cool and fun!

Jeff

:cool_laugh: Hello! i’m jen…i’m new here and i would love to learn more about dreams and how it is discussed within these forums. I’ve read a couple topics and i’ve found it highly interesting but also confusing as to the terms (REM, MILD. etc.)

waves to the steady stream of new members

:wave: Dm7 greets everyone that she hasn’t said hi to yet. She clears her throat and announces, "Welcome to LD4all forum. Please feel free to explore around and enjoy your time here. Hopefully, you will learn a lot and have fun posting here at this great forum…

…If you need any :help: (help) then be sure to ask us, we won’t bite you :peek:."

She grants everyone the magic power for them to use so they can fly around in LD4all forum and bless everyone in an unique way. :wink:

GreetingzzzzZZZ,
Dm7

Hello Everyone! Great site!

I’m a newbie, well a new poster. I’ve been a lurker here for a few years now, and a try hard lucid dreamer for awhile. I have found this site
very helpful, and am getting close! wish me luck!

We seem to be getting a lot of ex-lurkers suddenly taking the plunge and posting! It’s more fun interacting instead of just lurking. :cool: BTW you should be welcoming me if you have been lurking here for 2 years. :tongue:

Another lurker has made the plunge. :shy:

I’ve been lurking here on and off for about a year or so. I’ve been too lazy to keep a dream journal, but I’m going to make it one of my new years resolutions to do so.

I’ve had a few short lucid dreams, most of them ending because I either got too excited and it faded out or I just randomly lost lucidity. I’ve also had countless dreams where I realized I was dreaming, but didn’t become lucid (?).

Anyway, some cats fighting outside woke me up about 30 minutes ago. :grrr: I’m actually glad they did because this is the perfect oppurtunity to try the WILD technique for the first time. :happy:

Yay another lurker! :happy:
Welcome shykid. It’s a brilliant New Year’s Resolution. Keep on posting. :grin:

Hi shykid, welcome to the forum.

Thankies :happy:

Hi, I’m new here. I’ve been lurking for a month or two. I’ve had 2 lucid dreams and can’t wait for more. I think that pretty much covers it.

I think all the lurkers are joining one after the other…safety in numbers!
Welcome to the forum, and have fun. :cool:

Welcome all lurkers. :wink:

I’m glad to have you join us in dicussions (hopefully you will :smile: ). Have fun and good luck with lucid dreaming!

GreetingzzzzZZZ
Dm7

Seems like lurking is no longer in vogue so i decided to start the New Year off in style - by joining this wonderful sight :smile:
Started lucid dreaming back in October and have had 5 lucid dreams so far. Well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello free fall. You will all have to start a topic off in the Lucid Lounge for “Lurkers Anonymous”. You will be able to post

“My name is ****** and I haven’t lurked for 2 days”
:tongue:

It’s good that you are all taking the effort of joining us. :cool:

Hey, I’m a teen from Colorado. I’ve been looking at this forum for some time
but din’t bother to register until I started reading the Brainwave Generator posts. i had a question about it but it was answered before i posted. oh well. now i’m listening to it just fine and its putting me to sleep so i’m gonna take off.

Welcome natethepunk2003 to this forum! I’m so glad to have you here! I have been to Colorado btw. It’s so cool. :biggrin: Hope you will post some with us and have fun discussing with us.

Don’t worry, we won’t bite… most of the time. LOL! Just kidding, we won’t bite ya at all. I promise. :cool:

GreetingzzzZZZ,
Dm7

Finally I hear from someone that lives in Colorado, what city do you live in?

Welcome to the forum