a new idea !

if we had a really good song about lucid dreaming then it would be easyer to induce your drams…it comes to you naturally, you know like when you hear a good song it starts haunting you the whole day…maybe if a song includes lyrics like im gonna have a lucid dream tonight it would work

I say we take George Costanza’s advice and use the Mennen song.

“Beee… lu-cid.”

Yes that would be a nice idea. I’ll be on the lookout for songs, here is a cool site on lucidity to visit:
mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/map.htm

hahahahahaa, good one hobbes

i always liked “train - drops of jupiter” though it’s not really about LDing i thought it had pretty good dream imagery (of a space variety) maybe it always made me think about LDing

Imaginary by evanescence is a really good song about dreams that I use all the time.

There’s an album released by Therion called “A’arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming”, but its lyrics don’t really discuss LDing and stuff. :eh:

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works II was music inspired by riffs and songs that Richard D. James heard while Lucid Dreaming. Brian Eno also has a some ambient stuff that is equivalent to Aphex Twin’s style.

Both I’ve found are great for Lucid Dreaming and incuding sleep quickly as well.