blood on my hands...

Dreams aren’t necessarily an expression of your own personality. More often than not, they’re simply a modified re-run of some recent memory mixed with spontaneous bursts of imagination. You might be the most passive monk in the tribe, but watch a few violent movies one day and chances are they’ll influence your dreams that night. Practicing martial arts probably encourages similarly themed, brutal adventures straight from the imagination.

Trying to upstage me? You’re not even close. :wink:

Don’t worry your not nuts.
14…Not bad.I love dreams like this myself.Better to do it in a dream the IRL.

perhaps you’re scared of accidentally using your “martial arts powers” to kill someone in real life. I don’t know…

heh, not at all

hmm… maybe

i asked some of my friends who do martial arts and they have similar dreams, so that made me feel better. i used to not be able to even hurt people in my dreams. i’d try but it was like i was punching through water, or if i had a gun the bullets would miss, if i had a sword it wouldn’t cut.

i guess it’s something i’ll just have to get used to, it feels so real when it happens

i mean, usually dreams like that are exciting and sometimes kinda cool, but particularly the dream where i killed people in the mall for no reason, and the one where i killed this 14 guys, i guess it kinda made me scared of myself

oh well… as long as i don’t need to be committed, thx guys

I’ve downed more than 200 people in a LD, all of them innocent! :devil:
I’ve also had a lot of non-LD’s where I kill a good number of people.

uh… why? Out of everything you could do? oh well :grin: Go ahead! It’s just a dream :happy:

Gimme a break, it was my first high level LD (it was as vivid as my bloody waking life, I did countless RC’s and still did not believe it. Only after I levitated did I know for sure) It wasnt so much killing people, but breaking the law, like the Judas Priest song goes: “Breaking the Law, Breaking the law!” And if youre gonna break the law, might as well kill people. But the funnest part was breaking the law of gravity!

Thats great, your not insane for dreaming all that, your just having fun, like if i was gonna fly in my ld, you choose to hack up a city Kill Bill Style. There’s nothing wrong with that, its your mind, and your just sharing the personal rush that i actually think is funny to read.

Just remmeber, you thought it was cold blooded, so it looks like you have some boundaires. So did they look at you wrong?

I have to agree its just the law of reality, and its lots of fun to break it if you know it doesnt exist ofcourse :content: .

All these killing dreams really cracked me up, makes me feel like i have to kill someone in my next LD :grin:

these were NDs not LDs… hmm… i don’t think i’ve ever killed anybody in an LD, beat up… yes, tried to kill… yes, but don’t think i ever succeeded… i’m usually too busy flying or trying to walk through a wall

lol! Don’t take it so hard! I was just joking :grin: Go ahead and do whatever you like in your LDs!

Funny, cause if you go to the dream diary forum, you can read my report on my lucid dream last night! Death!

yea man 14 ppl really isnt all that much. the only dream ive ever had where i killed ppl was i was in a grocery store or sumthin and killed lotsa ppl, and after i escaped i watched the news report on a tv somewhere( or maybe i read it off a newspaper) that the death toll was 97. yep that was a non lucid dream tho, if it wasnt im sure i woulda pulled a Tommy V. and jacked a car or something and killed more than that. :grin:

I have killed a few people in my LDs, but never just for the fun of it (though I will do that do). A few times it was self defense, and the last time i killed a person it was a result of my magic powers failing on me. I lifted a person high above the ground, and let him fall down. The plan was to catch him again before he hit the ground, but my powers failed :shy: .

I have had two dreams involving a fuel truck.

In the first I drove it towards my friends, killing them (and myself) in the following explosion;

in the second I walked towards a parked fuel truck and set it on fire, letting myself be propelled into the air by the resulting blastwave.

I also had a dream where I had to assassinate several people. I did, and their friends caught me and stabbed me to death with burning rods of iron… that dream was really sick.

Our imagination can display weird things…

you’ve died in your dreams? what happens when you die? do you wake up?

WHen I dies in my dream I didn’t wake up. I went through the whole death process. My soul left my body and went to heaven etc. It was actually a peacful sensation. And no I don’t neccasarily take this as proof heaven exists

I tend to wake up when I die.

I had one dream when I watched my own funeral from heaven though, that was kinda weird…

cool :cool:

Oh killing dreams are great. Mine are so vivid i can look into bullet hole wounds and see pieces of a person skull all over the floor while the guys blood is oozing out of his head. And its kinda of strange because i have no remorse when i kill in my dreams. But the people i kill are trying to kill me in the same manner, we are all soldiers with big ass guns. All non lucid to.

I can’t recall having masskilling dreams, however I have a recurrent dream that I’m in a knife to knife battle against a person I don’t like very much. But it’s been a while since I had that dream now that I think about it…