walking through walls

Thats very true oddk2!

I make myself totally empty of mind and feeling before walking trough walls or anyother object…and that works good.

Jeff

I usually can walk through the wall, car, anything, but I always seem to have problems going through the walls that consists lead, concrete, or something similar.

One time in a LD, I tried to walk through the glass, but surprisingly, it was solid as a lead wall. :cry: But, I found other way around it by imagining that I somehow can alter the atoms’ structure so if I touch that glass, it becomes water just for me. So it’s so easy to go through it. It has the best effect ever! The ripples and everything! It was amazing! Indeed it worked! :biggrin:

So, I think you should experiment to see what you can do, etc. and apply that to the walls.

I’d like to experiment with lead/concrete/similar wall again (thick wall) and see if I can go through it. For some reasons it usually requires a lot of concentration and I get exhausted afterward (i.e. no power left). :shrug: Wish me a good luck please. :content: I, of course, wish you the best luck too!

water you say? hmm… might have to try that

best of luck DM7 :yinyang:

I botched walking through a wall for the first time in like a year this morning! It was during a FA/WILD where I wasn’t sure if I had gotten out of bed in my real body or my dream body. I went over to a wall and was about to walk through it normally, but I was afraid it might be real life, so I put my arms across my chest as I walked into the wall. I hit the wall solid. I also tried to put my finger through my hand as a RC, but it didn’t go through. Then I tried closing one eye and looking at my nose, but I could see it, and I tried breathing through my closed nose–which I couldn’t. All of these failed RC’s! :cry:

Good luck, just try to remember it is a dream and you can do anything you choose.

Oh my goodness, I just remembered some of what I did in my LD tonight. I jumped through a wall, and all of the sudden I found myself standing in a chinese looking street with all this foreign music playing. I was in China :eek:

monitor, i never heard of the closing one eye and looking at your nose RC, how does that one work?

anyway, so much for flying at a wall head first and believing i’d go through it, let’s just say if it weren’t a dream, i’d have a huge bump on my head right now… 3 actually, i’m kinda stubborn :neutral:

but after those failed attempts, i tried like DM7 suggested and tried to walk through the brick wall that was beating me up slowly by sinking through it, i don’t think i really used the water visualization, or maybe i’m just not that good at it (there were no ripples), but i think i went through the wall (it’s weird that i don’t remember, i remember sinking into it at least)

this one needs to practice for many more moons :yinyang:

At least it might be working for you. :wink: Try it again and REMEMBER this time. :wink:

Well in theory, you’re not supposed to see your nose in a dream when you close one of your eyes. But that RC failed me in that particular dream, so I wouldn’t put too much stock in it. I like other RC’s better, like jumping up and seeing if you stay in the air longer than you should.

so i had an LD this morning and was feeling pretty confident. flew headlong through 2 walls and a glass window with no problems before i woke up

one of them was even brick, my arch nemesis, i just didn’t think about it and launched myself at it

Good advice Monitor199a :good: - I’ll try this next time.

What does that feel like?

I tried walking through my parents bedroom wall in an LD. I used my hands and in each attempt they wouldn’t go through. It felt sort of fuzzy but still solid.

Like most things in LDs it all comes down to confidence. You just have to decide that the wall be nothing more then air. When I walk through a wall it feels no diffrent then just walking. Think of the wall as… a hologram, but not the kinda holograms from star trek who could pick up things and stuff… they were weird.

In my last LD I walked through several walls, and I didn’t have to do it the way I did before (push my hand slowly and let the rest of my body follow). This time I just walked right through it, at regular walking pace.

I think this was possible, because of the fact that I didn’t think about the action I was about to do. I “knew” that I was going to pass through the wall, so my thoughts as I was walking through it, was about what I was going to do once I was in the room on the other side, and not about whether or not I would manage to walk through it.
So don’t think about if you will make it or not, think beyond the action (if you understood that).

whispa, sticking my finger through my hand… i think it sorta hurt the first time i did it. not a painful “i can’t stand it” hurt, but a dull sorta pain. i think it was because i figured impaling a part of my body would cause some pain shrug but the other times i did it, it just felt… well… tingly… and kinda cool

Is walking through a mirror as difficult as walking through a wall?
That is what I plan on doing in my next L.D.

i’ve only walked through walls a couple of times but not in a LD yet. but when i do in NDs i can’t go through like i was say a ghost its like they are made from thick foam i have to push my way through.

if i may quote the wise words of yoda “no different, only different in your mind”

I just remembered that I went through a wall in an LD about 2 months ago. I was playing spiderman and was crawling on the walls of my room. I suddenly decided to jump to across the room. I mid air I decided that I would like to go through the wall instead of landing on it. And it worked :cool_laugh: and I landed in some snow outside and woke up. When I jumped I could see myself from the side :confused: and I still saw myself from the side when I landed.

what’s up with those spontaneous point-of-view changes ??? i get those in LDs sometimes. the most recent one i remember i decided i would fly to a good height, dive to the ground and see if i could stop myself before crashing (i did btw, no funny stories of me planting myself head first in the ground this time :content: )

but while doing that i went from first person to third person and back again, and i didn’t really notice it until i woke up and wrote down the dream

was that the first time you passed through a wall ??? congratualations though, i find doing that is really fun (when i don’t smack into it head first that is :bored: ) i’m still perfecting the skill

Running into a wall don’t work for me. I usually end up throwing up my arms in front of me at the last second and crash into it… :bored:

Jumping or falling backwards into the wall worked though. But I guess the real challenge would be to do it slowly, starting with your fingertip, hand, arm upper body and so on… :happy: