Alice reccomends:

Corrected ALL CAPS title

I (or Alice, as it were :wink: ), have a pretty effective Ld method. some might call it crazy, but it actually does work! ok, only do this if ur on vac., have a chance to sleep in, w/e. so basiclly, u just stay up as late as u possibly can, in ur bed, w/ the lights off, and just sit there untill u get too sleepy to keep ur eyes open. THE AID OF CAFFEEN IS STRONGLY ADVISED AGAINST, hehe. but really, it should work for a cheap/a and or short LD. however, there are no garuntees. so, if any of u try it, let me know how it goes!!

~~Alice&I :peek:

Hi Alice, nice nick
So, do you lay down for sleeping when you are tired enough, or do you wait until you fall over? :wink:
How often did you do this yourself?

tapir

ha ha ha. i think its pretty SELF EXPLANITORY, just think man, it will come2 u

~~Alice&I

umm… ooooo kay… :uh:

:bored:
ur vac. w/e. w/ :confused:

Yeah everybody! It’s perfectly self explanitory! :grin:

U PPL!! i do this to myself like probably 3 times a year, VAC. reffers to VACATION, AND FURTHER MORE, I AM ALICE, AND THEREFOE AM SUPPOSED TO KEEP A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF MYSTIQUE!! grah… but anyways, thnx all of u for ur “comments” hehehe

~~Alice&I :peek:

Alice lol if i stay up as long as i can hmmmm well after 3 days i still was awake when i tried that this year so ehm lol dont think it will do much for me lol.

But you sure are different with your ideas lol.

Jeff

Lol. Is it DreamAddict who hates u, ur, w/e,vac etc. Or is it Athiest, can’t remember.

I’m slightly confused. So you stand up on your bed, with the lights of and your eyes closed. And when you fall down (eventually) you enter a LD. So is this a form of WILD, or does it knock you out into an LD?

I’m sure pedro came up with a simular method. But well, we haven’t heard from him after he said he’ll try it.

Sorry really couldn’t help it. :wink:

sweet jeebus, Jeff. you’re legally insane after stayin up for 3 days over here in the States.

PPL, IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTED METHOD!! YEESH!! and as for you, dumbass who asked me if I stood up and went into an LD, WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?? studip…THE METHOD IS AS FOLLOWS: YA GO TO BED, LAYING DOWN!!!, AND DONT CLORE YOUR EYES AND JUST SIT THERE AND WAIT TILL YOU GET TOO TIRED TO STAY AWAKE!! THIS LEVEL OF EXHAUSTION HAS BEEN LINKED TO LD’S, ALRIGHT?? you people need HELP!!! :neutral:

Alice&I :peek:

Lol! :wink: It won’t do any good for me either. If I don’t shut my eyes, etc. and actually go to bed, I actually will stay up as long as I want to and mess my biorythm up badly. But yeah I see what you mean Alice… if I’m really exhausted, but mentally awake, I seem to WILD easily without even trying.

Sleep deprivation/WBTB and meditation combined helps to induce that condition… at least it does for me. :smile:

This thread made me do an RC, but alas it’s only too real :cry:

After three days without sleep, you generally begin to hallucinate.

temper, temper!! I’ll try it tonight, I’ve heard about it but forgot plus its gonna really really hurt to stay up.

Who am I talking to right now?
Man you must be that person in Identity…

Well staying up for three days doesn’t really count; I expect you were doing something, rather than lying in bed.

Still, it sounds like a bad idea. Although I do remember my dreams more when I’m tired. but that could just be because I’m more likely to be in remsleep when my alarm goes off.

i tried staying up for 3 days straight, only made it to about 50 hours though, everyone that i was doing it with fell asleep, so i was left alone. I began to hilucinate just before i hit the hay. if you do it you are declared legaly insane in north america, so you could kill someone and declare it on your insaneness :content:

by the way, alice, watch your temper…