Poster Of The Year Award.. And the winner is.........

Jack: why shame on us? Maybe things like lucid dreaming and posting on messageboards shouldnt be turned into competitions… or maybe I should lighten up and vote. :content:

“…or maybe I should lighten up”
Thats the key!:)Cheers El:)

Ps.Yeah i thought about this poll as one with multiply choices…and i wanted to count it all up on the end.But Pas made it easier for us with the proper poll thingy so now we need to pick just one favourite:)Which isnt bad too:)

I voted for mystic because he had no votes and I felt sorry for him. Lol.

So what does it mean when people say “the poster of the year.” The person who posts most. Because I can make a program to work that out.

Well, thx (I think) :smile: But you must give your vote to the person who has impressed you most this year, or who deserves this title by his/her contribution to this forum. You don’t need to give it because you feel sorry because one has no votes… Still, it’s appreciated :wink:

The poster of the year is awarded to the person who contributed very much to this forum in every aspect. It must be the one who is highly respected by others and always gives valuable arguments/answers to various discussions and questions from new LDers. So it’s not necessarily the one who posted most.

mystic explained it well. It is awarded to people that post replies with valuable and helpful content. High post count means nothing unless it has substance.

No need for extra programs to learn about our members post count, just visit the: Member’s list

WooHoo…I got a vote!

LoL

Come on people…get your vote in.
You have only a week left to make the big decision.

Psst…was there a vote held like this last year?
I can’t remember, I’ll go search the dusty archives for it.

Fey~

How am i sussposed to chose?! I resepect all the people there! Can I base it on fravriotism? lol.

Oh yes, I forgot the “best signature” award.
This one goes to charlottedreamer
Btw, I always wanted to ask wether it comes either from Douglas Adams or Terry Pratchett, sounds just like their kind of humour :smile:

tapir

And the winner is…

A T H E I S T :cool_laugh:

( i bet nobody expected that :tongue: )

congratulations!

:partying_face: :mrgreen_hat:

:peek: (speech, speech)

(many thanks to fey for creating the award :smile: )

aww damn i didn’t even get a meantion :sad:

:beer: Congrats Atheist! You did a great job! :smile:

Jeff

(Dark Matter…mind over matter so next year better! :smile:

Jeff

Congrats Atheist, yup you did a great job! :biggrin: :beer:

Let’s all get huggy for Atheist! Hug attack! Watch out! :cool_laugh:

bet he’s gonna have one of them lds where we all jump on him… then he massacres us. You know he’s like that.

:grin: C ongrats!!! :grin: :grin:

Thanks pasQuale, Jeff, DM7, Fey, Infection0, and everyone who voted. :content:

It certainly has been a fantastic year for the forum, and I’m glad to have been a part of it. I guess there’s not a great deal else I can say. I think the continuing improvement of the forum speaks for itself, and I look forward to seeing it develop further over another year.

Let’s make this year even better than the last. :beer:

Cheers!

Ath.

Yeah, let’s drink a toast to that!! :beer:

Congrats Atheist! :mrgreen_hat: :ok:

Cheers Athiest! :beer: :mrgreen_hat: Cheers to great opinons and a whole another year of them!
!Congrats!ATHIEST

Excellent Job, Atheist :beer:

You really have the knack for excellent posts that cover the topic

Yup, :beer: Cheers for Atheist! You well-deserved that Sir! :biggrin: I really enjoy reading your posts. You have a hidden sense of humor in there as well. :lol:

You do deserve it. :smile: Enjoy!

We love you Athiest! Never leave me . . . errrr. . . us :shy:
May all your future posts be enlightening, but not as good as mine this year . . . .

way to go Athiest! You deserve the title :smile:
Hope you have another year just as good as the last!