Dream recall problem

hello everybody,

about a week ago when I found out abour WILD, I started to try it and it was starting to work. But ever scence I try to do WILD mi dream recall goes downt to 1 dream a knight or just a section of a dream a night.
:crying:

can somebody pleas help me because I dont know what to do ! :huh: :eh:

the same with me…i tried to wild, and now i only remember parts of a dream, if any…any one got any tips for us?
:eh:

same here
someone out there must have some idea

NIX

Wow. Never knew so many ppl have the same problem.
Some one should know something to help us.

My only explanation is that perhaps WILD causes you to focus on the WILD experience throughout the day instead of focusing on having a DILD, or doing reality checks and repeating “I will remember my dreams”. That is, perhaps focusing on WILD takes over the time you would normally use to RC. Just a guess.

Personally I never had dream recall problems after WILD, but:

I heard that you use a lot of serotinin during WILD. Too long trying can result in not beiing able to sleep anymore that night. Maybe serotinin has something to do with your dream recall, or another substance (with serotinin as precursor).

Another possibility is trhat WILD results in a slightly different sleep pattern. This would be measurable.

Before we start doing too much guessing here, another question for the people with a bad dream recall after WILD.

• How long did you try the WILD?
  • At what time did you try it?
  • Did you try it at the start in the night or was it after a certain amount of sleep? How many sleep?
  • Was it a successful WILD?
    Maybe we can find some similarities here… :cool:

Also try vitB6-its not unhealthy and stuff,and it imroves recall dramatically.
sugestion"i will remember my dreams tonight"or “ill wake up after every dream” seems to help alot too
good luck

well every time I do a WILD I say to myself " You will have a dream, you will remember a dream, and you will wake up after a dream" i also do this while I do WILD. maybe I should shorten it or dont do WILD at all. any one have any sugestions ??? :shrug: :huh:

Laberge says in his book that not all techniques work well for all psychological and physiological make ups. Maybe it just doesn’t agree with you guys?

On the other hand… are you just recalling the one dream that you are having the WILD experience with? Maybe you have trained yourself to pay more attention to the dreams that you are experiencing lucidity during?

My dreams have been lot more vivid and easier to remember for last two nights. Difference for other nights before is that i hoped for fotorealistic, clear and vivid dreams few times before falling asleep. Or maybe it’s because i have started again to raise some energy to my chakras before sleeping.

The problem is I never had a LD cause i am doing WILD. i have got close tho. when i tryed yesterday, i felt vibrations then I fell asleep. And now thet i tell to myself I will remember a dream and wake up, i am remembering my dreams more clearly. and i actualy woke up at 6:00 in the morning and remember my dream but I didnt do a WILD after so i am disapointed.

That’s interesting. WILD works completely different on me. I’ve never had a succesful WILD, but when i try it (or if i wake up in the middle of the night, and go back to bed) i have a better recall than normal.