Leaving home

being forced to move last summer was the hardest thing i ever had to go through. it was so depressing moving from a nice little beach town and going to an easy school, to a medium sized boring mountain town and going to a “good” school, which basiclly means its HARD AS HELL. this town is so overun with major corporations that it makes me ill to think about it. so much comformity. where i used to live, most everyone was very liberal and kind. i must have known half the town. its so hard. i still havnt gotten over it. and several other things seemed to pile on at the same time. when i am here, i am pretty much in a constant state of sadness and or irritability. i get so pissed at the situation i start to yell at objects that were originally found here! its insane how mad and sad i am. i am such a complainer, but plz dont criticize. i just wanted to give a bit of an insite to all of you who think im just a generally mean person. well now you know i have a reason, i suppose…

Alice&I :peek:

Ah, I feel for you, even though I’ve always lived in big fat San Jose. I don’t know about where you live, but we don’t know our neighbors’ names. Well, that’s because we don’t talk to them at all. But I know what it must have been to move away from all the people you’ve known. And yes, it does suck at “good” schools. But really, it’s been a year (unless you mean this past Summer, then it would be a few months, which doesnt change anything!) and you should move on! If you’ve got nothing else to do, talk with us here! Or call your old friends, GET THEIR AIM SCREEN NAME BECAUSE LONG DISTANCE CHARGES STINK and talk to them online. You can use a microphone and talk voice-voice for free. I have a few friends I don’t get to spend much time with in real life, but we always sign on the internet, talk, and play online games together. Well I wish you good luck in coping… and perhaps you should work on them lucid dreams for a pretty escape. :wink:

hey, seeing your from san jose. you probably know where i used to live. santa cruz?? ya well it was the best little town ive ever lived in. lived there for 10 years. and ya, it was this last summer heh

Alice&I :peek: