screensaver reality check

does anybody know of a screensaver which will display text you get to input?

especially good if you knew of one for Macs, one for Windows and for UNIX, to cover pretty much everbody.

I use a Mac OS X and could not find any programs like that, surprisingly.

windows has a built in marquee. you select it as your screen saver and then go to settings and you can tyoe what ever you want in it. You can also change the speed and stuff like that.

i make my own screensaver with paintshop pro.
its just an ordinary screensaver but in the bottom right hand corner i have samll text that says “am I Dreaming?”
every know and again i see and do an RC.

I wonder if anyone of old members would remember the thread on old forum about digital rc clock.It was small program that could be set to display typed text and beep on given intervals.
It was on the forum well over the year ago,i dont know how are the chances to dig it out tho.

Version Tracker has many programs to download if you type in “alarm clock” in the search window.
I don’t know of any that alert you at random invervals. if I do I will try to remember to post the information here.

I found a screensaver that can display test on Mac OS 10.1 and above: FadeText 1.2. I DL’ed it the day before yesterday, RC’ing a lot though like my sig. says, no LD’s.[/url]