Bend It Like Beckham

are you feeling depressed? tired? need that extra kick to help you get out of bed? well, htats exactly how i felt a couple of mornings ago (~COUGH~, monday winter break ended)hehe. by the time i got home from school at 4pm, i had the combined feelings of sleep deprovation, EXTREME hunger, and nasua. ooo, not good, nooot good. anyways, i had seen the movie “bend it like beckham” a few months ago and dcided to look up the soundtrack in my dazed hunger and fatigue. i found a wide array of songs from the original motion picture soundtrack. i am telling you!! those songs are like the most poppy, annoying, MOST UPLIFTING songs i have ever heard!! never in my life did i think indian pop combined with english contemporary could make me so damn happy! so, woo hoo for the “bend it like beckham” soundtrack!! alice must sleep now…

Alice&I :peek:

thanks for the tip :smile:
I’ll see if I can find some

I liked that movie a lot :smile: The indian music was so cool!

hehe ya, twas a good movie. i think maybe the reason i liked is becouse her parents are JUST LIKE mine!! no, seriously, its torture, HEELLPPP!!!

Quote—>her parents are JUST LIKE mine!!

oh man! That sucks! :cry: My parents are very… un-like that, although there is still a trace of that nature in them! (Isn’t there in every parent)

I hope this movie is good, my friend is a spice girls freak and is making me watch this movie. I’m making him watch pink floyd the wall dvd in exchange. What exactly is this movie? is it like a biography or something on tape, or is their actually a story line and plot?

Haha, I can see why you’re worried if your spice-girl-freak-friend is making you watch it :smile:

Its about a girl who comes from a VERY strict indian family, and she is great at soccer and want’s to play it, while her family opposes.

Doesn’t sound great, but it’s really fun to watch !

“olee olee olee”, o o o! i vouge for that! tis a really great movie. about the parents, seriously, they are a spitting image of my mom and dad shudders. cept for the sports part, they dont mind it. see, my dad comes from a little island off the coast of india, Sri Lanka.ah, explains sooo much… went there summer of 2002. and i swear to god! my aunt (err, forget the name, hehe) looked EXACTLY like jess’s mom! AHHHH. anyways, really really good movie, i felt especially close to Jess. and the soundtrack is quiet hindu, and at least I like it, but everyone has their own opnion.

“olee olee olee”, o o o! i vouge for that! tis a really great movie. about the parents, seriously, they are a spitting image of my mom and dad shudders. cept for the sports part, they dont mind it. see, my dad comes from a little island off the coast of india, Sri Lanka.ah, explains sooo much… went there summer of 2002. and i swear to god! my aunt (err, forget the name, hehe) looked EXACTLY like jess’s mom! AHHHH. anyways, really really good movie, i felt especially close to Jess. and the soundtrack is quiet hindu, and at least I like it, but everyone has their own opnion.

the reason i posted twice: HAVE TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION ON YOU PEOPLE! MUST MAKE ALL OF YOU GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!! ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! hehehe

Today is the day, i’m going to my friends house and watching this. And his stepdad has the wall so i don’t have to bring mine. He is going to hate the wall, but i’ll probably hate this movie. :cool: