Reverse Psychology.

When ever I wanted to dream about something I couldn’t. I would try hard but I would never get it. So I thought what if I try saying I wont get a dream about this. That night I tried to get a dream and be lucid. I wasn’t lucid but in my dream I had a long part in which I was talking to someone who was a Lder. Now if you don’t get what you wanted you could still boost your confidence that you had control over what you want. Example: You want to have a LD so you do the RP that you wont have one and that night you don’t have one. At least you now can think that you have some control over your dreams.
Understand?

:rofl: :rofl:

But YOU KNOW that in the end you didn’t get what you wanted - namely the dream that you said you wouldn’t get. For me that wouldn’t give me any kind of confidence because you were trying to use reverse psychology to gain control in the first place of trying to get that dream.

well, the way your saying it golden, it sounds like its bweing a plecebo. Becasue you are thinking “ah hah! i will fool my mind, say i wont get one but then i will!” then its really that you are expecting to get a LD. More of a plecebo if you ask me. its not really the words that matter, its the message being sent :content: