The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

well hello :content:
Hope you like the forum and I hope it helps you much with your lucid dreaming.

Hello :smile:

I ‘love’ to lucid dream, and i will surely ‘love’ you all here :wiske: …lol. I’ll make sure it’s unconditional too… :wink:

Onagar

Hi Tracer :wink:
Hi Fruitburst…i love your Avatar, like the colours and style!
Hi Onagar :smile:

Welcome all!
Some of you are allso known at sealife and know the way of lucid dreaming already i think!

Have a nice stay here with all other dreamers and dream along with us!

Greetz,
Jeff

hello everybody
just like to say hello again after not being on for quite a number of months, but i’ve got a renued interest in Ld’ing (how could you not?).
so hi :grin:

:peek: Just popped by inorder to say hello to
Fruitburst, Julian, Onager and Deev.
and anyone else I may have missed. :wiske:

Hello friends,
I have had 1 LD in my life when I was 11 years old, I am now 15. It was a very short dream. All day I was thinking about flying, and then during a dream I decided that I wanted to try it, so i went ahead and jumped, and I didn’t come down. As I’ve read somewhere else on here, I didn’t actually fly to say, i was going at it the swimming in air way, and i was floating no more then 10 feet off the ground, although i was able to move around it took quite some time. I have been trying to figure a way for me to enter another LD. If i succeed I might have an idea for an experiment/project for the lucid laboratory. It involves the control of time during an LD, and a sort of jump/overlap in time, during which you could view/interact with yourself from another time.[/code]

I love that ‘time’ idea you have there!.. :smile: a friend of mine had mentioned a similiar project where you visit yourself in your past dreams, to change your past…everybody should have a chance to do that…lol

Hi there Time of Eclipse!

Hi, I’m New Here.

I like the site, and have been browsing it and the forums trying to get the concept of lucid dreaming into my subconcious.

Anyways, don’t have much to say.

Good luck everyone-

-Loki

Hello. I’ve registred myself some time ago, but now the dreams are getting weird again. :smile: And I dont think ive ever posted this topic, I only asked a fiew cuestions. So anyway, hi. And I am new here. Again.

Hello Lucid Sky Dreams…I noticed the number of posts so far, it’s good to have enthusiastic posters!

And welcome to Chief Loki, you will find us a very friendly community.

Hello Busy. I think I have seen your user name at the top of the page occasionally.

I hope you all enjoy your browsing of the forum.

Hello everyone!
:wave: V interesting site indeed! I 've always been fascinated by dreams, and I 've read a fair bit on LD in the past but never got any further than keeping a dream journal for a couple of weeks, never mind actually having a LD.

Anyway, I’m going to start my DJ again, and keep looking at this forum for encouragement, cos I really want to start LDing!

goodluck meeshimee! I’m sure you’ll find some good help here :smile:

Hello Lucid Sky Dreams- welcome to LD4all! As moogle said you seem really enthusiastic about dreaming, and that’s the best we can hope for in new posters! :happy:
Hello to Chief Loki, I think that with all the info on this site, your subconcious will pick up lucid dreaming faster than if you weren’t browsing the site, It’s worked for me and many others! The atmosphere of the forum seems to send off LDing waves :smile:
Also hi to Busy! Nice to see that you’ve come back to the forum! I like you’re thinking :smile: hope that you’re weird dreams turn to Lucid dreams in the near future!

Hey :peek: I’m Andrew…or “area60” lol i used to have a music site with the name and it kinda stuck. Lets seee… I’m 16, from Victoria BC Canada.
Anyways, i love the site (very user friendly with a personal touch). I’ve seen a couple other ones and all they really did was try to direct me to go buy their LD inducing device…greeeeedy ppl :eh: neways, i hope to share my soon to come (i hope lol) lucid dreams with all of you ppl. :tongue:

Andrew

Hi, MMG here. Just started reading about LD about 2 days ago and it really caught my attention. So I’m going to try it. Hope I don’t get a nightmare. :sad:

Have you seen our ld4all goodie store up at the top where you can buy mousemats, mugs etc. :tongue:

Welcome Area60, meeshimee and MarshmarrowGuy.
I wish you all luck in your LD quest. We are all here for you and will help you in any way we can. :wiske:
Don’t forget to read all the sticky topics about MILD WILD and especially WBTB

Hello everybody and welcome to the forum

Good Luck On your LDing quests :tongue:

Is Lucidity_Master and Dark matter following me? Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Area60- Welcome to the forum! :smile: I wouldn’t be surprised if we met up in real life by accedent, I don’t live all that far from you. Not exactly CLOSE, but not far

MarshmallowGuy- Hello and welcome! I like your sense of taste in foods. What else can I say? Hope your intrest grows in lucid dreaming, and that you enjoy being in the forum