humans annoy me, i annoy myself

no no. you cant just give up! whats the point.?

things will get better. we all have to know that ourselves.

how many people on this earth dont like what is happening. but we are too lazy top do anything and we give up!

come on guys :tongue:

HEY! Don’t you stick your tongue out at me! :grrr:

Maximum productivity is achieved by a rigid day-to-day schedule and a flexible week-by-week schedule.

Why do I say this?

Because we have so many services (teachers, doctors, nurses, etc).

The teachers need a rigid schedule because they need to teach classes of 30 and later large groups maybe knowing 120 students (actually, probably far far more). They need to be able to access all those people at the same time, otherwise they would need to repeat everything maybe 30 times. So we have a rigid schedule for teachers.

Doctors and nurses - most areas are like the teachers but in some sections there must be emergency coverage 24 hours (especially surgeons) so they need rigid schedules. This makes them able to come at a specific time and leave knowing that any emergencies arriving later will be properly covered.

So why flexible? It gives people power feeling, it lets them organise family/friend meetings and trips and generally have fun in longer periods (i.e. not just afternoons…)

Of course, one problem with this is (e.g.) package delivery. It is so much harder to find people willing to deliver in the evenings, so instead they deliver within working hours - while the recipients are working! Therefore we have those little come-collect-your-package cards and all that complicated system.

The luckiest people are possibly those who are able to work whenever they want as long as they get the job done and appeal to normal people (Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman). But then, if they become very famous, they will begin signing tours, film previews, book clubs, charity events…

About the money thing…its sad but its a very practical and useful invention!
Without money there would be no regulation for our greed and we would be thrown back ages…but indeed would human society oneday not need money anymore then we really would be at our next step in evolution!

And i think that we cant miss out on any step of evolution…evolution goes fast but because we look at life from our personal time experience it looks like a long wait.

French en Canada have plans for the first fusion reactors that means clean energy so when our tech level is starting with this already now iam sure that within one century energy is not a problem anymore…
So we still have to do then something with our polution an poverty and deceases…but maybe those are a stimulation to in the end awaken the best and most practical side in us…witch is…that we all have to live together and put our hands in eachother in stead of culture and political and racial differences. Time to realize we are world citizens that would be our next little step in evolution. From there we can work together and do something at the problems we face and in most cases are self created because we exist. Dont give up…unite!

Jeff

If everyone could be content with living how they are, complaining would stop. Human’s are given endless possibilty for advancing, 99% of the advancing is done towards their own demise.

Sweet dreams.

You say boring routines irratate you, but I rather be a cat or a pet and just wake, eat, pee, sleep wake etc… I don’t have to work or worry. And I get to sit there not acrually having to think anything. I’m just there because I was put there and I don’t have to ponder over existance.

Do “Daily routine”
Wake
Scrabble furniture
eat
pee
sleep
wake
sex (although apparently in animals they don’t feel anything)
Sleep
Wake
Scratching from owner
sleep
Loop

haha i’m all with you on the being a cat or dog or something, that would be sweet. Just chilling in the backyard all day laying around sleeping and stuff. I don’t really know how it would be that much different from what i do now though. I wouldn’t be able to enjoy some of the best things being a human has to offer(sex, true love, etc.)

Yeah. Well mabye evelution will treat some contious one day.

Where on Earth did you get that idea? They wouldn’t dedicate their entire lives to doing it if it wasn’t a nice experience. :smile:

Accually humans and dolphins are the only organisms that enjoy sex. Others might feel something, but its not pleasure. They do it purely on instict just like… migration.

Stop talking nonsense. :tongue:

[b]Q: Do other animals enjoy sex?

The high level of the male sex drive, and the physical paroxysms they display when ejaculating, make it easy to imagine that sex is highly pleasurable. Indeed, in all male mammals examined, sexual arousal, or having sex, activates the parts of the brain that control reward. Males will also work very hard to get access to females![/b]

Source: https://www.gresham.ac.uk/physic/2002-2003/lect101002.htm

Apparently males enjoy it quite more than females, but the point remains.

Eep sorry, it turns out humans and dolphins are the only ones who do it purely for the pleasure and not to make babies.

While looking for evidence against Ath, I found a highly disturbing f**ked up site on human and dolphin mating…
https://www.dolphinsex.org/

Disturbing yet funny… in a disturbing sort of way…

scary

wow an arguement about if animals get off when they bang girl animals…if i was an animal and i didn’t get the fun out of stickin to the opposite sex, i’d deffinitly have to question my purpose in life. They can’t even pick up a bottle of liquor cause they don’t have hands.

Neo we like sex lol mostly because for the release of dopamine when we have an orgasm, all animals have that same dopamine reward that we have…so i think more then just dolphin and humans enjoy sex.
And there is also that ape specy that have sex not just to reproduce.

Jeff

I have hope for humanity because as of right now, the world’s population is calibrating at 207, the highest ever. Thank God (or whatever) for people like David Hawkins.

I agree with the first post.

Humans suck…

HEHEHE. FINALLY a post after my weird ‘calibration’ one. And I thought this thread was dead. . .

(Although NOW it will be because I posted something stupid in it.) DOOMED!

:grin:

on this flash video called waterman, the loser out of the group of friends is dressed up like a robot (all the time, not just in this scene) and theyre playing in an extreme pingpong tournament.

Roybot: Must destroy humans
Waterman:Wait…You mean the bad humans right?
Roybot: ALL HUMANS ARE BAD!

I don’t think that other animals necessarily don’t feel the pleasure… but Humans and Dolphins are the only organisms that have sex often simply for pleasure only.