NEW LDer HERE Help Me!!!

Hey Im new here but I have been hovering this site a long time an I just wanna know some or all of the techniques there are I know Mild an Wild are there diffrent forms to them though? I only know of the ones that the site mentions also I do not know how to make my LD’s Longer in my life Iv’e had 6 or 8 but now I really want to increase them so all you pro’s or even people who know more then me help me Out!!! thanks!! :shy:

I know their are threads about MILD, WILD, the other one that i can’t remember the letters for, don’t remember what forum they are, but they are there. Also in this forum Pedro’s thread about his new one VILD, it’s really good, I suggest that.

HEy thanks I’ll look into that im goin to go search now any other techniques people know?

Prolonging:

Good technqiues for proloning an LD would be.

Spinning - If the dream scene begins to fade start spinning, really feel the motion of you spinning. This will usually keep the dreamscape.

Hand Rubbing - Another technqiue often used by LDers would be hand rubbing. Just rub your hands together vigorously.

Hey thanks alot! im really glad this forum has so many nice people! im happy to be a part of it! :content:

hmm…no one else huh? :cry:

Hello LDreamer, can’t really help you out but if u look hard enough im sure you’ll find most, if not everything u need to know, on this site. Use the search function to look up topics on whatever. Good luck in getting the answers to your questions :smile:

EWLD costs about $7 on Amazon.

There are different ways to do MILD and WILD and SL’s book suggests many techniques.

WBTB method is one I would suggest for people that claim to be beginners.

Quote—>>>EWLD costs about $7 on Amazon.

Are you serious? Woah, I’m going to Amazon! I checked in the only bookstore in my town, and it was about $25 (Canadian, but still!) I was thinking, “They say this is a CHEAP book?!” now I see that It;s just an overpriced bookstore!

WBTB and MILD tend to work best for me, while WILD is good if you know your dream is about to end.

If you want to prolong a dream, I recommend visually focusing on something near you. It also increases the dream’s vividness.