That bag of CZ is a big bag of weed!!!!

I visited my folks in ohio over chrismass with my brother. and i starttalking to my mom about drugs that she had exparemented with. try not to reveil that i did any drugs. She had told me that she stoped smoking weed only cause she didn’t know where to get it. the few times she had smoked it was someone elses. And she said if she was with people she felt comfterble with she’d probly do it again. it had been like 17 years sence she had smoked.

so later that week my brother and i worked up the balls to tell her that we did indeed know where to get it and asked if she wanted to smoke with us.

so christmass night me, my brother, my mom, and my step-dad smoked two blunts and a bowl. it was the weirdest experiance ever. And what really made me angery was that the whole time i was still living there i tried to hide it only to be smoking with my parents a year later.

HOLY COW! :cool_laugh: that’s so wicked awesome, both my parents are more straight edge then anyone ever, they never tried a thing. If my parents were that cool I don’t know what I’d do! you’re so lucky, i hope u take advantage of this for the sake of us people that cant. You should smoke it up with your bro or whoever more often now, since they dont care and all. :tongue:

oh yeah, well thats my mom and my step-dad. i’m temporarily liveing with my dad and step-mom right now and they are no where near as understanding. infact, me my bro and my step-sister hot boxed my brothers car a month ago and the next morning my dad got in it and smelled the weed. he made us destroy some very nice glass peices and a bong and through out a half. and said if i ever brought it in his house again he’d kick me out. so its back to secarets were i’m living now.

Today I heard a very sad story from one of my friends.

On the weekend we all went out to see Peter Pan (Don’t see it, it sucks), and we all brought our pipes and ganj. We arrived late, and didn’t have time to smoke up. Anyway, afterwards, we all go home, having never blazed. At school on Monday, she told me that she left her pipe and stash lying around, and her dad found it. She got the whole “I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed” talk and told her that he trashed the pipe and flushed her weed. It was a really cute pipe too, I helped her pick it out.

I guess it could have been worse, a lot worse, but its still a downer.

That is indeed very sad news. I know how it is though. My brother broke his very first peice a few weeks ago. granted it was because he was drunk and accedently droped it on the floor in his doorm room. which isn’t quite as intense as a parent finding out you smoke and trashing your pipe andflushing your weed. it was still sad. he had to have a freind buy it for him cause at the time he was only 17. it made me sad too cause the first time i had ever smoked was out of that pipe.

WARNING!! Another sad story follows!

My friends and I had the most wonderful water bong (in my opinion, the BEST way to smoke, aside from a vaporizer which I’ve never been able to try) and one night in our building (with 20 degree weather) we wanted to smoke very badly. We had no papers and the water in the bong was frozen. We became so desperate that we tried to puncture the ice with a pen to see if any of it in the inner lower levels might possibly be water. Well, we ended up snapping the glass tunnel piece flowing downward into the ice. It really sucked. Wait… Maybe that was a stupid story and not a sad one. :cry: :grrr: I may be the luckiest person in the world, however. :cool_laugh: My parents know I smoke and drink yet it doesn’t bother them. I do keep a job and pay my car insurance, so what trouble am I causing them?

just a little tip. and i don’t want to startand kind of rilegious blatfamy debate. But if you are out of papers and have no other means to smoke. The paper used for bible pages is excellent. And if you have a problem smoke verses from the bible. There are always a few blank pages i don’t the the good lord will have a problem with you using those. After all good created all seed baering plant for our use.

This thread reminds me of the TV advertisement where the nice black lady is trying to get her kid to stop smoking pot.

"When I say ‘no weed’ I mean ‘NO WEED!’

LOL!

That part always makes me laugh out loud. When I was a kid, the biggest thing my parents had to worry about was whether my room was clean and I didn’t say any curse words! What has the world come to when 12 year old children are smoking pot? Oh well, it could be worse - meth or something.

:lol: Davion, that commercial makes me laugh too. Too bad I doubt many people see it outside of the states.

… or cough syrup. Did you know kids are dying from overdoses on that stuff now. They actually card you in the US like it’s cigarettes or alcohol.

Yeah all those stupid kids are screwing it up for the rest of us. I however live in florida and have never heard of anyone getting carded to buy cough syrup.

The camercial i like is the one where the guys are toking up at the drive through and don’t have any moey so they try to make a getaway and run over the little girl on the bike.

I don’t know about anyone else but i am about 10x more causous driveing it i’ve smoked then normal.

Go to the Ganja 3 post under shortcuts to lucidity, and you’ll find a nice little rant I wrote about all these anti-drug commercials including that one. I’m gonna try to post a link and hope it doesn’t link back to the home page.

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … c&start=24

why is that the majority of the first thread in this forum are about weed, codine, DXM, and other mind altering drugs? :wink:

Cause they are the shortest-cuts to lucidity? I thought that was common sense. :tongue: lol

I wouldn’t really call them shortcuts to lucidity for there IS NO shortcut to lucidity. You either do it or you don’t based on your own efforts. But, the drugs sure are fun to do! :grin:

This forum is also reserved for products such as the “Novadreamer” and “dream light” Or computer software that claims to help perform reality checks or other innovative techniques. These are the real “shortcuts.”
Of course substances such as Vitamin B (which is claimed to help dream recall) and melatonin also have their place here in the Shortcuts forum. It’s up to the members to list what substances they find to affect their dreams. There is no substance or drug (yet) that can promise lucidity.
However, some people have claimed that a certain substance “helped/shortcut” them to reach their first LD.

well said dreamaddict. He’s correct, there are shortcuts to lucidity. Some people consider them cheating or dangerous, some of them are dangerous(drugs). Some people welcome the help they give with LD’s. It is your decision what to use, buy to help you with your experiences.

dude one time i ran away and crashed at a friends house and i hid in his attic and we toked up there i then when i fell asleep i had a dream about him and me going to school. he wasnt allowed in school tho b/c in my dream he was a giant purple alligator!!1!!one
yea my parents cuahgt me smoking once and they jacked my bowl and flushed my dank herb. my bowl was freaking awesome it was in the shape of a little kitty kat head. i named the bowl Pussy. do any of you guys name your peices? oh yea i started smoking again and bought a new peice and named it Petri. my parenst dont really think im stupid enuff to try to smoke pot again. little do they no im dumber than i look.BWAHAHAHAAHAwiat… :eh:

Burnt Sky, she’s a glass color changing bowl. Very cool designs of color in the glass and when heated they change somewhat, when your stoned or something they change more i think.

lol i dont name my pipe but i …often smoke marijuanna. lol. I wasnt going to bring it up but im curious if anyone knows if weed could stop you from having a lucid dream? Just a curious question :shy: :bored:

personally when i smoke i have minimal dream recall and having no recall would effect LD’s concidering if you can’t remember your lucid dream whats the point? I’ve haerd alot of other people say the same thing too.

Anyway. I have a nice sherlock. green, with the biggest bowl you’ve ever seen. I call him ‘the pea green wonder’