Strange colored dots?!? ULTIMATE WILD method

in total darkness I get purple or indigo expanding outwards, then fading, or the same color becoming smaller. does sound like a good way to induce trance or WILD, will experiment further with it.

Usually you cna see the dots by scurnching your eyes really tight and then they start to appear, and as you get focusedon them your eyes relax but you cna still see the dots

Am i weird, but I see circles on a black background? Arranged in groups and mainly coloured red or green. The centre of the circles are black, sometimes I even get circles in the circles. The person who called them tunnels…is this the type of thing you meant?

Actually, these dots are what are commonly referred to as “astral bubbles.” As one becomes more adept at lucid dreaming, the brain is slowly regenerated to its uruic state, the state of the Masters. Astral receptors are activated as the brain waves become slower and we are able to “tune in” to the telepathic frequencies that filter through the Void from the parallel dream plane. A more advanced soul experiences the entire astral world upon closing the eyes, but a beginner will only be able to see random, fuzzy bubbles that appear in the ether.

Yes, I am making this up as I go along. :peek:

well,i see those dots (even when its dark and i have my eyes open)but can’t realy contrl them,…

I just recentley learned about lucid dreaming and such, but i recollect being in control of my dreams when i was a lot younger(about 9 years old). I have seen red dots when i am sleepy or it is dark throughout my whole life… it seems i can change the quanity of them but now the color. Is this what you guys are talking about? and if so how can i induce a lucid dream by seeing these dots?

Just keep focusing on the dots as you fal asleep and eventually they will turn into a dream scene then enter it. Basically works the same as the hypnogogic version of WILD.

first of all… Lucidity_Master … very nice signature :cool:

second … sage… you bastard… lol …, had me all excited… :eh:

But…What if you closed your eyes, and what if when you closed your eyes you saw those dots, and what if those dots formed a picture of a strange land that you’ve never been to before, and what if when you opened your eyes, you were still in that strange land? Ah, what then?

I think the technical term for dots of light you see in the dark – or when you press your eyelids – is “phosphenes.”

I don’t know about you guys, but often when I just wake up I see patterns in my field of vision that look like phosphenes.

I can’t recall ever seeing balls, but I always see fluorescent streaks zip by, like lines, daylight or nighttime. I cant control them

I was very relieved to read this line at the end… :grin:

I get whiteish-coloured shapes and lines when I close my eyes. They start off just zipping by and then some of them start to form more recognisable shapes (or I try to work out things they could be - like faces - in a similar way to what some people do with cloud shapes I guess). Then I start getting occasional, very brief flashes of places or things (ie totally realistic pictures rather than vague shape-formations). I tried controlling this last night - trying to choose what images I wanted - and managed to see clearly a landscape I’d chosen (the coast along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia). I actually managed to maintain it very clearly visually for a few seconds at a time (while I was still awake). Does anyone else get this? I guess I must be starting the process of falling asleep when this happens but I am still awake and totally aware that I’m lying in bed - and I’m just seeing these places rather than being physically in them like you are in a lucid dream.

I’m pretty sure these are like micro organisms or like dust/debris in your eyes. I get this exspecially when looking into the sky through a window. My uncle is a eye docter so I’ll ask him next time I see him :smile: I can kinda control them but only like if I look up really fast they all seem to go up, same with all directions, this is another thing that leads me to beleive they are accually ON your eye…

I only see purple and green dots as well. It’s kinda like looking at a multi-colored lava lamp. :content:

I’ve noticed these since I was really really young! If I look hard I can see them everywehre, but they are best in the dark or looking @ a white wall :smile: I’ll try this, I need some help with WILD

[color=green]That is very interesting indeed. I wish I could do that…maybe I can .Only time will tell I guess.[/color]

Did somebody mention pressure on the eyes?I never get tunnels when I put pressure on my shut eyes, but i see emerging white clouds, a very strange shade of white, the clouds keep appearing and overlapping each other.

Maybe I might try sleeping flat with my eyes lightly pressing against a pillow or something, these clouds really caught my attention every time!

don’t know if this always works, but if you spend some time outdoors or at least in a bright room, then go in totally dark room, I get it even with eyes open. tiredness might have something to do with it

how about the colors that appears after staring at strong sunlight?I remember seeing the color even when i close my eyes,it is usually a bright green.

Pilot: for what you have mentioned…I think i have got similar symptoms before, but the room i am in is not totally dark, it is just dim compared to the outside

I used to do that a lot! I’d get the feeling of white-ish/gray-ish/brown-ish clouds that formed patterns and kept overlapping eachother, and way down under them a darker pattern, like a city. I’d always try to get to that ‘city’ but pressing my eyeballs hurt…

Dots flashing in front of your eyes when you look away from bright light has more to do with either the adjustment of your pupil width (your iris muscles pull too fast, I think), or after-colours of what you were looking at (like looking at bright red, looking away, then seeing a green spot).

Either way… I always thought the dots were just the cells floating in front of your eyes? After all your eyeballs are covering with fluid or jelly-ish protective stuff or whatever. They’re different from hypnogogic imagery though… because those images don’t physically appear in front of your eyes? It’s difficult to explain, but I know the difference. I’ve come a bit further lately and start to notice when I’m falling asleep and having the imagery, and it’s like my brain is seeing them, not my eyes specifically. I don’t see the images yet I perceive them. It’s only when I awake from a dream or nightmare suddenly, I still see the images floating in my vision… and I can also manipulate those a few seconds right after I wake up, just by thought. So I don’t think the dots and the HI are connected

does a little eyeball text Oh, and apparently if I press them too long I start seeing veins. I figure that’s bloodveins or nerve endings… something. Weird.