Talk about your premonitious dreams... my mom...

my mom had a dream not last night, but the night before that, that 3 of her residents died. (She is a clinical manager at an assisted living home.)

Well she went in to work yesterday, and two of those three people had been sent to the hospital overnight. So she went to check on the third person, and she was incoherent and barely responsive, so she had to 911 call her out and she went to the hospital too.

Well, that really freaked my mom out. But today she went into work, and one of those people had died, and the woman she had sent out yesterday was put on a ventilator. The other person seems to be improving.

Isn’t that FREAKY??? My mom is so upset, and if these other two (or even one of them-- the woman on the ventilator she was most upset in her dream about dying), people die, then she will just be like so devastated.

I mean I’ve had premonitious dreams before, but as far as I know I’ve yet to experience one to tell me of bad things to come. Usually its about a future boyfriend, or future job or something like that. I’d be so worried if I had a dream someone died and then they did. ACK! :bored:

I have had dreams like this. One time I dreamed abou getting in som serious trouble and the next day it actually happened. Realy freaked me out.

Usually these dreams happen when your worried about something like a relative in critical condition so you dream about your relative (possibly dying) and then if they die your dream seems pre-whatever it is.

But ocasionlly you can just have dreams out of the blue that seem to fortell the future