Frightening Experiences

I just wanna know if anyone has had any experiences that made them not even want to go to sleep. Once, i was having a dream that i was drowning and i couldn’t breathe. When i started to come out of sleep i found that my tongue was at the back of my throat, and i was making weird wheezing sounds and…I COULDN’T BREATHE! So…anything like that ever happened to you?

My first experiences with sleep paralysis made me stay awake for a while… The first one was the worst experience i have had ever in my life…

I got over it now and even use them for inducing LDs now :smile:

The first time I got SP, I was scared as hell. I had no idea what was going on and the infamous old hag was there, plus I heard evil hissing sounds. I didn’t sleep for two and a half days.

But like Tomas did I no longer fear SP, as a matter of fact I quite like it as it is perfect for LDing

well when i was a younger, i was scarred of my house being haunted and blah balh. But i would go to sleep, have a wicked nightmare, be scared to death and sit by the tv and turn the lights on not wanting to go t osleep, i evenualy wouldthough… thats as far as i went for not wanting to dream i guess.

one night i had a nightmare that i was being chased by aliens i could wake myself up but everytime id go back to bed id get the same dream must of ended up waking 5-6 times that night but havnt had anything bad in a long time