Crowd the forum

Yes by doing that you can see your relation to GMT. Which would be the standard we would have to use. I am going by EST, which is GMT -5 hours.

Quote—>If you have windows, then double click the time in the corner. When a dialog comes up, goto the timezone tab. Search through the massive list to find your closest city.

Thank you so much :smile: My timezone is GMT- 08:00 Pacific Time If that means anything to anybody :smile:

i can do it anytime almost accept when im dreaming, and yeah figure out a time, then i have to try and figure out how these timezone things work, i think most of the people on here live in Europe or something. I’m in the states and the time is like 6 hours different or something like that.

Why not just let it happen?

No planning, no pre-arranged time to be online, just let it be.

We have come close on many occasions lately (I have been keeping my eagle eye on it) so it won’t be long before we bust through the members online barrier.

I could tell you one way to do it…but that would be cheating!

:peek: Fey~

Well we should set it for one time, say for example 6:00 PM GMT. Then you should have a margin for error, say a 3 hour radius. So everyone should try to be on all the time between 3:00 and 9:00 this will leave room for late comers and ppl who messed up calculating their time zone. You dont accually have to be one for 6 hours of course, you could just get on the forum, and when your done, just dont close the window…

that would be cheating.

Wouldn’t be cheating! Wouldn’t you say that just setting a time at all is cheating? So either we cheat, and BE IMORTALIZED ON THE INDEX PAGE :ok: , or we could play by the rules and BE FORGOTTEN! :down:
I’m just sayin…

I don’t think it’s cheating, but it would be cool if it just happened like Fey said :smile: If it’s going to happen, I’ll need some basic help…

Neo says from 6:00-9:00(I’m assuming pm) GMT, so if I’m GMT 08:00 Pacific Time, would that make me go on 8 hours ahead of that time? Would I go on at 1am-4am? Or am I doing this all wrong?

Hmm. Well I’m not sure about the accually time, but I think thats the way you’d go…

What would be the best time that would make it the easiest for everyone… It’d be hard what with the range of time zones…

Create a record breaking number of accounts and sign in with all of them. Later goto a mod guililty complaining that you accidently created 40 odd acounts and accidently spent a lot of time signing in with all of them.

How could you explain away accidently creating 40 plus accounts?

You are wicked Technodreamer! :smile:

I know. You make 40 accounts and after you brake the record, individual mail a mod 40 PMs of accidental creating.

My vote is that we hold it at noon GMT on a Sunday. For us in the US, it would be between 5pm to 8pm. I don’t think it would be much before noon for those in Europe, right? Everyone should be able to make it.

Yes and all you have to do is just login and without logging out close the browser, if you are in a hurry.

You sure? I’m central time (-6:00) So wouldn’t that mean I need to get on at 6 AM?

You’re right… I was thinking screwy.

It would actually have to be around 6pm GMT, then for us in the US it would be between 10am and 1pm. And for those in Europe it shouldn’t be too late.

We should actuallly set a date and finalize this. Then one of us could watch for users that aren’t aware of whats going on and PM them to leave their browser open.

Do you usually “eave” your browser. Yes PM is a good idea.

Hmm I don’t see anything wrong with the post. You must have been dreaming. :tongue:

I suppose I delibratley changed the post. I see you

your results. You might want to refinalize them. :tongue: