Real body - Dream body

I had this strange LD few days ago. It came via MILD, and it was my second MILD try ever! :cool: That’s some technique! Anyway, I became lucid when I remembered my " I’m in dream"-thought. I walked to toilet in my dream, I thought that going through the mirror would be cool (thx to pasQuale). When I came to toilet, I really felt cold floor. I looked to the mirror. I saw myself wearing some shirt I have never seen before :alien: . Then I suddenly felt my left arm was numb, but it didn’t feel the same as it feels in real world. Then I had some strange feeling that I can’t describe, and I woke up. I was lying on my side, and my left arm was under me. Now I’m wondering, can one feel real body while in dream, or did I woke up just because I saw myself at mirror and realised I’m laying on bed!? :eh:

This is something I’ve wondered about before - whether or not I can feel my real body when I am asleep. I think that I can, because I sometimes become aware that I am lying down and my dream environment changes to suit this (next time I lie down I think I should do a reality check :smile: )
I am also very aware of temperature when I am asleep and I dream of an unusually hot or cold environment depending on how I am sleeping (with or without covers).