Best Trick Contest!

Hey what’s the best skateboard trick you’ve ever pulled off? Street, vert or freestyle!

Once I did a 1500+ spin with an indy grab and landed straight into a Casper manual along the edge of a building. I continued until I reached the corner of the wall and popped off and did a varial kickflip and went into a boardslide on a telephone line. While grinding I changed it to a darkslide and then BS Overcrook. Line came to an end and I landed in a handstand manual and double-flipped it back into a nose manual and pivoted 360 before coming to a stop. That was a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone else lucid-skate?

That one was very “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater” with the telephone line in it lol! But usually it’s a lot more realistic!

I need to try out some Tony Hawks before trying to lucid-skate! Actually, I don’t need to, but it should certainly make it more “realistic” and less like I’m doing the movements and just floating along.

(By the way everybody, he means inside a lucid dream. Does a ND count? :wink: (I’m always one to poke the rules))

Yeah, if someone does a kick-ass trick in a ND then they should write it down! But I’m sure you can come up with the best tricks while lucid! Plus you never fall when lucid…well, unless you want to lol. And that would be pretty stupid! Actually to be honest I’ve never had a skating dream which wasn’t lucid. I did have a dream years ago about ice skating but not skateboarding… Try it out…lucid-skating is such a rush!

Lol! OH GOD, I thought you meant IRL! That sounds soo cool, never even thought to do that! Adds Lucid-Skate to To Do List

I do a little skating IRL so I will have to try this tinight, I’ll tell yuo how it goes.

haha, this is the tread for me, i skateboard in all my dreams almost cause it’s all i do in the real life i dont have. I don’t really remember exact tricks except in one dream me and my friend were having a manual contest and we were going down this road holding onto a rope tied to a truck, reminded me of water skiiing or something. And we would just keep manualing, and do tricks but land in a manual again or casper or anti-casper, and my friend did a handstand nose manual and he help the rope with his feet, it was so cool, and we were doing all these freestyle tricks riding behind the truck. Much fun, I stick to street/park in real life.

Ive never skated in a LD, but i have had some ND skate sessions. I just remember everything i did would be so perfect and…good. Just basic tricks on really high ledges like 180 nosegrinds and frontside nosegrinds. I think it was because i was doing alot of those around the time of that dream.

:cool_laugh: Holy shit dude… i totally need to do that, i was skatin yesterday and my wheel totally fell off so i cant skate IRL 4 ages :cry:

how do u lucid skate, i cant even lucid dream, damm it, ive had ND’s where ive been skating and done all these kool tailslides and stuff but damm i wanna lucid skate, and fly and sex :happy:

im gonna try extra hard now :peek:

I’ve never lucid skated, since I’m not much of a skater IRL… I can ALMOSt ollie :cool_laugh: but I have lucid-snowboarded. the coolest trick I ever remember doing was popping off a huge kicker, pulling a double rodeo 1080 with a method grab, then not relly landing, but flying down in front of my friends ans saying isn’t this AWESOME?! That was the second time I was ever lucid. :grin:

Holly crap I remember this! I’ve actually not tried lucid skating in a logn time as I am getting seriously better in RL now lol. I’ll do it 2nite if i get some leisure time!

In one of my first lucid dreams, i tried to do a 50-50 grind in a string of very high tense wire (bit strange i know). For some reason the skateboard dissapeared just as i landed on the wire, and the wire cut deep into my (bare!) feet, and really hurt. yes, you do have the perception of physical pain in a dream, even if it is lucid. I haven’t skated since, but i have snowboarded, wakeboarded, jetskied, motorbiked, and of course, skydived :smile:

i jumped off the empire state building and then did a grind on the rim of the statue of liberty and then did a 9000 degree spin and went around a volcano and then had sex with three girls and then i flew to the moon and this magical dragon who wuz also skating starting grunting and so i a did a magic grind 50 50 100000 degree 360 kick spin double whammy nuclear 180.