dayam

u know wat i did the other day

i dreampt that i was talking to my mates, in a helicpter? and suddenly i was like semi lucid ( where i could see clear wats happening but not control) and my mate said the helicopter is goin down and then started to fly, i was confused cus i thought it was real but then wen i asked him how he did it he said all you have to do is say “im dreaming”, and then try to fly, i did it and it worked, i flew out the helicopter

i then woke up and realised i went through the most blatent sign ever and still did not become lucid

wat the hell is with that, man it was so annoying :grrr:

wow, u got help from your dream…wish my dream would help me :wink:

Yeah, my dream charecters usually aviod anything to do with lucidity. And start to panick when you talk about it. It’s quite funny to watch them loudly try to change the subject.

maybye for your DC it’s a REAL world. And…well remeber when Morpheus told Neo the truth? Truth can be scary

But DC don’t have a conscious like we do. They can’t think, can they?

What if we are in the dream world?

nope, DC’s dont have free will, they r a part of your subconsious. there was a longer description somewhere on the forum. i think it was by pedro but im not sure

So if you told your Sub-c that it was dreaming, would it be able to tell the difference in future and alert you.

alert you of what? of dreaming? thats what a RC is, you test reality to tell your subconsious whether or not you are dreaming. then when you are dreaming, your subconious alerts your, right?

how do u know? maybye THEY are dreaming…or smth…or, like technodreamer said, what if WE are in the dream world…a bit confusing, isn’t it?

your DC’s have as much free will as you do in your waking life…

I piloted a helicopter thing in a dream once. It was oh so fun. But yeah that thing with how the guy told you that your dreaming is pretty sweet, that’s never happened to me. None of the DC’s ever say a thing about dreaming, and once I mentioned it to my friend and he disapeared and I couldn’t get him to like reappear.

It’s always intrieged me why the subC panics when we get lucid and does whatever is most effective at distracting us back to sleep.
What has it got against it? :confused:

I noticed your title the other day and thought it was a misspelling of the word “Day Dream.” Last night I had a vivid dream of visiting the forum, and noticed you had re-edited your title to “Day Dream.” :happy:
Today, I visit the forum and see “dayam” again and I think :confused: “oh yeah! I just dreamt that!” :lol:

DreamAddict my title sais “damm” in an annoyed way sorta american i dunno

and y did i not achieve lucidity wen i had it staring me straight in the face

he titled it the way thoses annoying fat black ladys would say it.