Most amazing location visited

Once you’re done with Riven, you mustn’t miss out Exile, the 3rd game in the series! I can’t decsribe this game in words, but you just HAVE to play it :happy:

aritey then, I just started Riven earlier today but I didn’t get into it that much. I’ll play this weekend all weekend when I’m in control of my mind.

After playing Exile, don’t miss out on URU, which is part 4. :content:

I can’t wait until the online version is available.

I can imagine being in an LD in deep space would be pretty amazing…

Well I had a flying dream I mentioned in another post, where I was flying over a semi-desert setting that I could only describe as High Tech American Native. Tall teepee like structures of a futuristic design, very colorful.

I’m a big fan of artist Roger Dean, and I think his artwork could be
an inspiration for LD scenes to visit.

This is “Blue Desert”

I didn’t know there is another Myst game out. I think Riven was the best
of the first three, although I really liked “Amateria” in Exile.

i was on an old pier in the middle of the dark blue ocean and it was really windy with grey skies overhead. a tidal wave kind of appeared at the moment i became lucid and my only thought was ‘‘freeze’’ - but time didn’t stop, i simply turned the wave to ice. it formed an archway above my head like those ‘‘tube’’ things surfers go through.

I just had a look at his website, and I must say I absolutely love his style. I’ve been looking for some great fantasy landscape art for ages, and sifting through hundreds of pages of “kindergarten Art” on Elfwood and DeviantArt is a mostly unrewarding experience.

Thanks for the tip. :smile:

Yea, that Roger Dean seems to have some interesting artwork which looks like good fuel for LDs :happy: . I think the most interesting spot I was in during an LD was this little island in the sky far above the clouds. The clouds whirled around the sky into an odd but amazing pattern. While I was here, I also created a DC from scratch and was able to order him to do things :content: .

As I was looking through that guy’s gallery, I found a picture which resembles this dream. Actually that picture is what made me remember this dream. It is the second picture shown in the slideshow at rogerdean.com/gallery/september.htm . That’s pretty similar to what it was like.

that is some amazing artwork but really love the ideas even more
will have to try get to one of these places next LD

I found myself in these mountains in China in a lucid dream last night…
lfc.edu/~moskowitz/pictures/mountains.jpg

I then wanted a new scenario and made this japanese samurai building appear at the foot of the mountain. I went in and dropped acid for a while
shimane.or.jp/en/images/matsuejo.jpg

HUGE pic removed - click on link to view

my own neighborhood was pretty amazing in one of my Lds. there was an old lady in a clown car, a giant dog, people on big stilts…it was like the circus :tongue:

Oh yes, that reminds me that on one of my LDs my whole street was built out of Lego blocks… it was totally amazing!

Where’d ya get the GREAT dream camera!!?? I WANT one! :tongue:
Peace,
Sruthan

think about teh pictures we could have :happy: some of the most fantastic stuff brought from our dreams into real life. i wonder if it will ever be possible… i know it will :happy:

I know it won’t! :eh:

Somebody once said that you aren’t a real ld4all.com member until you double post.

I’m now a full ld4all.com member! :tongue:

r3mot i am surprised you even ld with such a closed mind, dont you ever dream of what the future might hold compared to what it wont?

It isn’t my fault, I can’t control my dreams!

I think that there would eventually be some machine which could record your emotions in a dream and their intensity, but, well, images? I doubt it.

Would definately be cool though! :cool:

Last night when I was lucid I visited the most beautiful place I have ever been to. The buildings were very tall and made of dark colored woods. It seemed to be drizzling and the sun was shining brightly through the clouds. The girl I was flying with showed it to me. I’m going to thank her in my next lucid dream.

I love the games as well Riven was my favorite. I really hope that some day i can ld and visit places like the worlds in the games.