Cant forget my dreams

Hi ,
this is my first post in this forum.

I have a problem with my dreams. I just cant forget them.
It all started about 10 years ago…I cant remember when…
Nearly every night I dream something and cant forget the dream.
So I remember all my dreams that I ever had as pictures in my head
and emotions. This makes my life even harder to live because
there are always people or landscapes in my dreams that I cant (wont)miss when im wake. I feel helpless and lost in this world and wish
only to dream forever. The biggest problem i have ,is that i cant
show my dreamworld to anyone (I think about someone i love)
and live the dream with someone together…
I think about dying because I cant do it…

what do you think ?

this goes as a warning to those who want better dream recall - careful what you wish for you might end up like Mushman.

It actually sounds like you my have a photographic memory which is why you recall them as pictures. The emotion is a sideeffect of this, like looking at all photos or taking something out of the loft thats smell reminds you of something from you childhood.

if you were a good artist you would be able to draw images from your dreams and share them that way.

Everyone probably prefers dream world to real life in many ways, but being with the person you love in reallife will always superceed a dream. It’s just harder for you because you remember everything.

Thanks for your reply.

Im writing more information about it,
maybe youre interested.

Yes, ive tried to make pictures of all my dreams,
without success yet. Im still learning how to draw and paint.
sometimes i think that drawing the dreams like i want is impossible
because the emotion while dreaming will not come back
when viewing the finished picture. But thats all i want.
However , ive done some experiments about me and my dreams and
had some strange results.
One evening , i thought about how it would be ,to like and accept the world
as it is , and forget my dreamworld. I went to bed and my last thought
before sleep was : I sacrifice my dream this night for a skill in the “real world”.
The next day i woke up and noticed that i had no dream that night. The day passed
and i began drawing anything later at evening. I was really suprised what happened.
I made some pictures that i couldnt draw before (tried it for years)
because i had no idea how to make them. It was a really strange feeling.
In my childhood i found out that the last thought before
sleeping will be still in my head when i wake up.
Its the same with LDs ,the last thought before sleep lets me dream lucid.
Useless facts at all i think.

Actually its not useless at all.I think its the first time i read about such phenomena.
And im truly sorry for you,i imagine it might be hell tough to have all that in your head all the time.
I dont know how to help here and i guess we are not the ones to ask…id rather check it with doctors.
If i was to advice id suggest smoking a bit of weed before sleep ,it erases memory just perfect in my case(which im not happy for:),But i will not cuz i dont know your age,habits and all that…and i wouldnt do it unless you`re really desperate…its not a cure…hehe its more like when u drive a car and u see red lamp flashing on the dashboard and u remove it with a screwdriver instead of putting the oil in:)

i would recomend the pot, it realxes you and makes you a happier person.