Worried

Ive been experimenting with Melatonin and B6, and i just began using Dmae. I remember my dreams much better now, but im worried that the content of my dreams isnt really coming from me. But may be infuenced by the supplements that im taking. I dont really know much about this, i just want to make sure that it is fully me thats making these dreams up, and the supplements are just helping me remember them. I know it may most likely be me because its in me or whatever. I jsut want to make sure, thanx…

Don’t worry. You are the only thing is this world that makes your dreams. No1 else does. Some drugs and stuff can cause you to have certain kinds of dreams such as nightmares etc but still…they are YOUR nightmares so don’t worry about it.

They are most likely affecting your dreams. If you want to see to what extent then just stop taking them for a couple of weeks or something.

i would say both.

Anything you intake will effect your body which will effect your dreams, the content of the dreams will always come from your mind but the intensity and types of dream may be due to the suppliments.

The only way to know for sure would be to stop taking them for a week or two.

I’m curious whether the DMAE is causing a trip that is just happening while you are asleep, and you have decent dream recall, so you remember the parts of the trip that are bleeding into the dream.

That’s pretty interesting territory.

Yeah, i think im going to stop taking the supplements now. I noticed that i remember dreams better naturally if i dont worry about it so much. Im better of relying on myself.