From the next President of the United States...

Many famous speeches have been given by various Presidents of the U.S. throughout history. There’s Lincoln’s “A nation divided against itself cannot stand,” there’s Kennedy’s famous “ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”…

On Monday night, we had a new quote that future generations can live by. It was not from the current President, but from a democratic contender who hopes that he will be taking office next year. But he could not wait for the oath of office before issuing his words of wisdom.

Here’s a link to an audio clip:

Words for a new generation of Americans

Hahaha… I heard that on TV and radio a few times. I’m going to support whoever gets the nomination, but Dr. “Did I Really Say That” Dean just seems like such a lunatic. His attack ads seem to have destroyed Gephardt’s campaign and career, but at least Gephardt seems to also have made a dent in Deans’.

It reminds me of Steve Ballmer’s monkeyboy performance, except Ballmer is slightly more insane.

Meanwhile, our current president offers his own timeless wisdom: “No President has ever done more for human rights than I have.” Yes, not only did GWB free the slaves, but he also rid the world of Hitler. And he gave blacks, other minorities, and women equal rights in society. Yes, he will certainly be remembered as the Human Rights President.

Hey everyone, If you want a good laugh, check this out…
https://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html
It takes a while to download but it’s worth the wait. :smile: :smile: :smile:
Enjoy,