Top 3 Bands

A new game…sorta, name your top 3 favorite bands. Just 3, you can’t have like ties or something.

1. Linkin Park
  2. Beatles
  3. Pink Floyd
  1. Metallica (Old stuff, not new)
  2. System of a Down
  3. AC/DC

I’d say Pantera as 3rd, but I still need to listen more :happy:

I wonder how many people on this forum know these :smile: :

1. Dark Soho
  2. Astral Projection
  3. The Delta

I thought we were talking about our favorites bands Mystic :wink: Those just sound like LD terms :tongue: , Well this is my official 1000th post(sorry Moogle :shy: ) and I felt like giving my 3 top favorite bands, this is hard also, i listen to so much music. I actually go through phases :grin: Lets start with:

1. Nine Inch Nails - I cant get enough of this band, i have everything they ever created, and its not enough, I want More!

2. Primus- this is 1 of the bands that’s apart of my phase, I never seen this band peform yet, but ever since the reunion and there new dvd/cd, I love them. Im looking forward to Primus

3. Aerosmith- I’ve seen this band 3 times in my life, and they only get better. This band makes me happy from a real depressing day, all time favortie since elementary school :tongue:

I see Pantera almost made it on your list Neo, looks lke they must be doing something right :wink: Sorry for all the extra commentary of each band, but i guess it helps my decision process.

Lol :smile: In fact, given the right atmosphere, their music is perfect to take you into a trance, from where you’re able to dream fantastic trippin’ LDs :clown:

Oh and congratulations with your 1000th post!!! :partying_face: :beer:

Tough.

1. Pink Floyd

2. Sonic Youth

3. Jimmy Eat World

Radiohead - They have always meant the most to me since 1995.
Bjork
Jeff Buckley

For me it’s

1.The Doors
2.Fight
3.The Beatles

In no particular order-
Sublime
Flip Nixon
The Beatles

Sounds intresting, when ever i get to download again, thats on the list :grin:

Good bands everyone :happy: ,im not sure about some bands though like; FLip Nixon ,Fight, Jeff Buckley, and everything Mystic mentioned :wink:

Im expanding my taste

Everybody should give Jeff Buckley’s ‘Grace’ a listen. Such an incredible album…

not in order

1. enigma
  2. moby
  3. enya

it changes for me all the time, but right now.
neil young.
bootsy collins
against me!

neil young and bootsy are tied for first though.

OOO, I notice Bootsy Collins on your list, im intrested :smile: Does he have his own solo work?Or is he with a band? I just saw P-funk recently, and i dont think i saw him there :sad: .

Linkin Park
Coldplay
Rage Against the machine

Face to Face
The Living End
Viva Death

The Beatles
The Dead Kennedys
AFI

Hubbs! you saw p-funk, you lucky bastard!! i’ve always wanted to see them. But i’m ganna see bella fleck and willy nelson pretty soon so that will have to do.

Anywho, bootsy does a lot actually, i just got a cool version of ‘weapon of chioce’ fat boy slim with bootsy. theres obviously p-funk, also bootsy’s rubber band, which was his solo stuff. but most of the albums just say bootsy collins. and not bootsy’s rubber band.
also i don’t know if you can find it, i haven’t yet, but i learned recently that he got his start with james brown, who is also cool as shit. Actually bootsy is the only bassest ever to solo playing with james brown, brown actually let him have the spot light!!
you can find alot of his solo stuff on kazaa or winmx or whatever. Just type in bootsy collins.
a song to look into thats not really normal bootsy funk type stuff, ‘Munchies for your love’ off of the album ‘Ahh… the name is bootsy’. really mellow song and its 100% grade-A awsome!!

[/b]

Yep, I had the pleasure of P-funk :cool_laugh: , and what a show :grin: , Its one of the longest concerts i have ever been too, since a festival (like Ozzfest). The Show started at 12a.m. and ended at 5a.m. The band played forever and i stayed to the end. Great show, and I saw them before the year ended :wink:

My friends are crazy for Bela Fleck, but they never hit it off with me. Im not sure if i heard the right songs or not, but it seems to me there a really slow Jazz band. I know the bassist is supposed to be the best and all, but they never floated my boat. I never got in Willy Nelson, what kind of music does he play? Im interested, but at the same time im not taking any chances :tongue:

I’m very interested with Bootsy though, i dont have any kind of server program to download anything, so im goona have to search for his stuff at the stores. Thanks for elaborating on his work, i had no idea what to search for :wink: Thats really cool he’d played with James Brown, you know, i just saw on the news that James Brown was arrested :neutral: Lots of stuff going down, I’ll be back hopefully by then i will have some bootsy :happy:

I haven’t actually heard much of willy nelson’s stuff either, but you got to respect old rockers. and anyway every body theres ganna be baked so why not.
Bella fleck oh my god. Yeah i can see why you and other people arn’t into them much. I like it cause i’m a musician and every body in that band is so incredably amazing. And Victor wooten, (orgasim :eek: ) is the almighty god of bass. And being a bassest its hard not to want to listen to it.
Hahaha, Goerge Clinton got arrested reacently for possesion of coke. He just walked up to a cop and said something to the efffect of “i have coke on me” the crazy thing though. He got off!!!

Also if your not one of those against the downlaoding of music, type kazaa into a search engine and download it its free. and not to big, I got it origionally when i was on dial up.