Taking Axe to the Symphony

Haha suckered you into reading my post with my truthful yet delightfully decietful title. . .

Anyway, as for Axe, the deodorant bodyspray, any notice that the axe effect is real? Not as much in the commercial but all the women I know love the smell of it. Now when ever I’m going out somewhere special, I kick it up a notch with a whiff of it. In fact I went to see the Calgary Philharmonic Ochestra tonight, wearing my Axe of course.

Before you judge, this was no ordinary concert they were putting on, this was “the great ladies of swing.” It was awe inspiring, it’ll be hard to go back to listening to caned swing music :cry: The guy on the drums was particularly amazing. Did I mention I went with a pair of ladies, I’m so cultured.

I was sitting second row, center. I was close enough to heckle, but I didn’t. The people I came with made sure of that :cool:

Any way anyone else got any interesting stories,anecdotes, or quips with axe deodorant, swing music, or the symphony?

Well someday in the future i’ll be goin to the store and saying “hey remember Raging Canadian likes the smell of deodorant, particularly axe” and think “hmm canadian women like axe… better buy…” and I’ll get the cheapest one there. AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Not the image that came to mind when I read the title (and stayed there for a while thereafter), but interesting nontheless. I have to say I’m not a huge fan of swing, but anything in concert is always that much more uplifting. Sounds like you had a great time.

I’m having a hard time drawing a relation between “Axe” and the Symphony. :eh: How did your deodorant affect your time at the “Calgary Philharmonic Ochestra?” :confused: Am I missing something?

You think thats cheap? I got mine as a free sample for talking to a fraternity during clubs week. I may have went back several times :grin:

As for how the deodorant affected me going to the symphony, who knows but since I started wearing like 3 days ago, women have been complimenting the smell, and I got invites to go salsa dancing and to go to the symphony.

wow… the miracle worker?

“Did I mention I went with a pair of ladies, I’m so cultured.”

hehe,cultured…i didnt thought it can be called this way.I must put it in my dictionary:)

heehee. Once in Science class this loser had Axe deoderent, and he was spraying it at these 2 girls. They were like ‘Mr.____ (teacher) take Mike’s Axe away from him!’ and my teacher thought she meant a real axe and started freaking out :happy: