The people on neopets have such LD potential o_o

lol! I just went to neopets to see what had changed, and remembered why I don’t go there anymore :tongue:

“OMG I just bought a Baby Paintbrush Plushie for 10000000NP!!!”

lol

Yeah, i was referred here from neopets just yesterday, i see Lucid dreaming is going to absorb 90 % of my brain now. Gwah. xD!

*edit: typo

One of them, who doesnt look it up said “A bit later, the dream started getting all fuzzy and blurry. I kinda swipped at the air, but it faded away and I woke up =(” He doesnt know about LD blurriness for what I know. Nobody from the guild had any last night though =P.

Ah I see. You started a LD guild. :smile: Good idea

What’s neopets or whatnot? :eh:

Online game, found at Http://www.neopets.com

Eyes see as they ought to be. I don’t think I’m interested in signing up for that but It is cool.

My friend wasted 3 years of his life playing neopets… then quit at 5mil NP.

Did you tell them that all the difficulties people experience. All our difficulties could just be the placebo effect.

i play neopets every day and i think i had my 1st lucid dream last night, after less than a week of tries. i also used to become lucid naturally

i first learned about this site from the Matrix Online forums. maybe gamers do have a naturally better lucid inducing skill. which is real good cuz i happen to be an avid gamer.

I think you may have attracted the people who are most interested in dreams and dreaming - perhaps they already kept a dream diary. After all, the forums move pretty quickly, don’t they?

ok, lets play more games then :content:

I really don’t understand what’s so great about this neopets thing. It’s just a collection of HTML pages and childish puzzles. :neutral: No offense to any of you neopets addicts, though.

Some of the flash games are great, and it’s great to be totally swallowed up by their huge items and worlds, NeoHomes and BattleDomes, forums etc… it isn’t too hard to get obsessed! :tongue:

woah, so did i. i just forgot about it. there wasnt even a big discussion about it on the matrix forum but i just had the urge to check it out and spent hours on this site. cant believe i forgot about that. :tongue: :confused: :eh:

lol thanx

What is the name of your Guild? I looked for one with ‘lucid’ or ‘dream’ in it but couldn’t find one…

https://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=teh_best

thanks :smile: 6 members, that actually is pretty impressive because when I tried to make a guild I had only about 3

Nope, for that very reason I didnt say them.