So what do you want us to do?

isotope777, you have got the fourth dimension right there. The thing is, only you and I seem to use the term properly.

Whenever anybody else says “4d” they seem to mean sonar vision - the vision used by bats where they can simultaneously see in front of them, behind them and between/behind objects which would obstruct normal vision.

Okay first off I have eaten and felt objects that I have never ftasted/felt in RL, then woke up and tasted/felt them in RL and it was the same.

Second I have split myslef into 2 perfect versions of myself and could feel and control both at the same time.

I have rewound time and even totaly stopped it. It was so cool to see some birds in the sky frozen with time.

Are you sure you never tried them in real life? I think it’s really doubtful that you really haven’t done them and they tasted/felt the same. Feeling is easy, you can guess a lot of it from looking. The only surprises come in cooking. For example, Teflon feels oily when you put water on it :neutral:

I never heard of that explanation before. I always thought the 4th dimension was related to time travel ect…

In physics, the 4th dimension is considered to be time. In mathematics the 4th dimension is just like isotope777 described.

You cannot see 4th dimension/time in a dream. This would enable you to predict the future. But since you have total control over your dream you can always change events so that your prediction would be wrong, etc…

Why couldn’t you see the 4th dimension/time in a dream? It’s a dream, and the only future you would see is the dream’s future.

It’s possible to do anything in a dream… it’s a dream. It’s only when it gets to your dream interacting with the outside world (i.e. shared dreaming, OBE, etc…) that it becomes questionable.

i always tohught 4d is time traveling…last night i was lucid and i was sitting by the window with my guide near me and i saw things changing very fast, and i thought it was like…time moving or something

You can’t see time in a dream because that would mean that you could see a “fate”. In lucid dreams there is no fate. You could always just say, “well, I’m not going to let that happen” and run around instead of flying, for example. Because you have total control in your dream, there can’t be any fate to look into.

Of course, seeing backwards in time is OK - you’ve already done whatever it was!

i think it is possible to see the “4d” in a dream. yes you would see the furture, just not the future of your dream. you would the future in the real.

i am referring this thing i read:

"Precognitive Lucid Dreams

When you have some successful experience with Shared Lucid Dreaming you can give Precognitive Lucid Dreams a try. Intent is also an important key to have Precognitive Lucid Dreams. When you lie in bed trying to fall asleep you need to program this intent to have a Precognitive Dream, and when your Dream starts do have you to recall that intent. You should give yourself appropriate affirmations while you are waiting for the hypnagogic imagery to start. When the dream starts you do need to check your level of consciousness. Do all the tests and make sure your logical mind is working. The next thing you need to do is fully focus on your intent. Make it perfectly clear, shut your eyes, shut down all signals from the dream and let go. Move into the field by intuitively driving yourself with the desire to go there. Let go and feel yourself moving towards your desired source. Let time and space go, just flow with your intention. You may feel a melt down for a second until before you arrive there. Wherever you are in time or space will happen later in the physical world. Just observe whatever happens and enjoy it. Remember to write it down when you wake up, for later verification."

dont know if ths is possible though… w/e :bored:

Here are some cool stuff :happy:

1:Fly to the end of the universe
2:Transform into the sun
3:Fly in the speed of light and see what it looks like :happy:
4:taste something you never tasted before and then taste it for real…( i am sure sombeody did this)
5:and one last thing, Ask for me and see what I look like,when sombody found me I`ll post a picture and se if I looked anything like in the dream,

Have some fun guys, fun for me anyway would consist of some serious DBZ wars hahahaha. Or something like…be the main spectacle at a huge concert like WOODSTOCK.

Well., what IS lucid dreming anyways… isnt it just our mind giving our body sensations? sensations that we choose to have

we can even feel the sensations of experiences that we never experienced in real life… such as flying, we all fly in lucid dreams, but no one of us has ever flown in real life, yet we know how it feels – that…, ( IMO ) is one of the best benifits of LD ing,… feeling sensations that we cant, in real life

i suggest that trying to experience sensations that you could Never feel in real life, would be the best thing for all of you who can lucid dream at will,

unique sensations such as., turning into a small plant, and then Feeling the Sun give you energy, i imagine that that must be a really unique feeling,… by being able to be energized Not by putting material substances in our bodies, but directly from the sun,… i could be wrong, but it seems like it will be an amazing experience,…

another unique experience would be to change yourself into just an engergy ball., and feel your own energy around you, and be able to move around without walking

it would be cool if anyone does this, and post it describing how it feels like.,and if you suggest doing this in an LD,

Come back Ureon!!1 :cry:

hey…got another idea.

to help with remainig lucid or to do something while your lucid. create a magic lamp (a la aladdin) and rub it to make a genie appear. then make it grant your lucid wishes for you. just a thought.

thats a great idea

Let’s not get carried away here. Lucid dreams can only emulate the senses you possess in your usual waking form. What’s all this talk about viewing the 4th dimension, or becoming an entire planet? How could you have experienced anything in real life that could have taught you what this would be like?

Vision is 2D in real life, and 2D in a dream. It’s a hardware limitation, and the same hardware is used when dreaming. :smile:

I thought it was 3D??

The 3D part is just an illusion because we have 2 eyes at a small distance from each other, causing the images to merge, allowing us to get some idea how far away objects are. Disregarding this, we’re still only seeing a 2D ‘picture’ of the world. Objects are hidden behind other objects, etc. Our eyes work the same was as a traditional camera, which takes a static image of the world mapping only 2 dimensions.

Anyway, the point is that we simply couldn’t even simulate viewing the world in 3 or 4 dimensions, and our attempts to do so would be purely an imaginative mixture of 2D equivalents constantly flickering between several different angles in accordance with the mind’s inability to concentrate on multiple items simultaneously.

Hey Raven24

Yea, I met two Ravens, I looked for them and found them sitting in a tree.

I haven’t posted about it because I don’t remember exactly what they said but I can try and retell you what I remember.

Raven 1 (looking at me then other raven: You want to know what us Ravens have to say about the world?

Raven2: We are a lot more physical in the real world (this one seems to be smug and slightly mocking.

Me: I was told to ask you.

Raven 1: You have to think ahead.

Raven 2: Are you sure we are what you are looking for?

I don’t remember anything else clearly anough so I can know I retell it to you without some form of ‘filling in’.

I will try and meet them again.

I’m sorry guys for not updating for a while (sorry blazin >D).

For some reason, since I started this project, my recall has been worse!

I don’t want to post my experiences untill I remember them clearly, I do have flashes of eating something as a lion but they are only visual and I don’t want to ‘fake’ it. It would be easy to let one’s imagination go wild but that wouldn’t be fair to you guys, I’m going to give 100% honest descriptions.

Maybe it’s the stress, but I simply don’t remember much since last post, and not a single entire dream to post in the diary.

Anyway, I will post hereunder what I DID do since last time, also what I already have done.